Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 06:21:32 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios[OPEN] Professional Artist ( pixel art, digital art, animation, concept ).
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [OPEN] Professional Artist ( pixel art, digital art, animation, concept ).  (Read 6914 times)
Animator111
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2014, 04:36:55 AM »

Hello, I am Spyros Kontis, specializing in pixel art, digital art, concepts and 2D animation. I have
worked as the main artist in various companies, some of which I mention below.

I am currently available to work on PAID projects, I am open to discuss both flat rates or hour rates.

My prices are reasonable if you are serious about it.
Below are samples from RPG, Platform and Fighting games  I was hired to create, if you like what you see hire me to make your game shine !
In case you were looking for something different, still send me an email, I am versatile and can mimic almost any
pre-existing graphic style or create a unique one.

You can contact me in [email protected]
My skype id is :    spyros.kontis

My portfolio is devided in two main categories:
Category A) first I present samples where the art was created by myself.
Category B) second I present samples where I was the Lead Artist of a team of artists.

Category A)

1) Pixel art samples

The Lionheart of Liuzhou - Isometric pixel art.

2) Digital art samples

3) Concept Illustrations

4) Fighting Games

You can also play them on Google Play, in Lion Games page
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Lion+Games
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 01:59:56 PM by Animator111 » Logged
Animator111
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 02:15:07 PM »

Category B

Here you can see projects I have worked as a Lead artist. Lead artist means the one who creates the initial artistic
direction for a team of artists to follow, supervising them and also being responsible for the final appearance for the
art as a whole to look consistent and according to the client`s tastes. This process is essential when a large project
needs to be done in very short time, so more than one people is involved.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Revere - A Story of The End RPG by Strashiner Studios, www.strashinerstudios.com
Exterior Background tilesets Art by Spyros Kontis, effects by Strashiner Studios
Game Trailer

CelesSteel Fighting game  by Retrolution Games.
In this one I am the Lead background and character busts artist. Assistants and sprite artists mentioned
to the side of the sheet.

Ship for strategy space game.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 01:46:44 PM by Animator111 » Logged
JaseM
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 05:31:03 PM »

Really amazing 2D artist for hire. Placed heart and soul into isometric 2d map that looks terrific. Completed project ahead of schedule and always responded to emails. 
Animator111
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 03:55:57 AM »

I updated the portfolio above with many great stuff from games I have been working on the
last year.

I am available again to be hired to make your game stand out !
WaywardEmcee
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2015, 09:43:46 AM »

Contracted Spyros out to do some bone animation. He did a great job with a new tool, and was fast on communication despite the time-zone difference. He also has a good understanding of the technical aspects of animation and makes good recommendations on character design to maintain it the animations within the scope of the budget. Great guy, and has my recommendation.

Follow me on the twitters: @WaywardEmcee.
KevinCow
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2015, 08:19:32 AM »

I hired Spyros to design and animate a couple of characters for me. His quality exceeded my expectations, and he did it way faster than I thought he would. I highly recommend working with him if you need some 2D art.
TheSenpaiCode
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2017, 06:26:14 PM »

Hello, I'm "TheSenpaiCode".

I would like to say that I have had the honor to work with Animator111 on a few occasions now and that Animator does great work, always fast, reliable and does a really great job for what is requested. I have had Animator work on sprites, concept art and he has always proven that he is a outstanding artist.

I do plan on hiring him in the near future for more work.

Thanks
Animator111
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2020, 02:03:11 AM »

Hello everyone !
I am available for commissions again !
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic