Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411977 Posts in 69438 Topics- by 58486 Members - Latest Member: Fuimus

June 15, 2024, 12:47:11 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosTranslation German<>English
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Translation German<>English  (Read 527 times)
theoutrider
Level 0

hard rockin'

View Profile WWW
« on: February 12, 2014, 03:54:31 PM »

Looking to release your game in German? Have a game written in German but would rather work on it than translate all the text yourself?

I'm a native German speaker and have lived and worked in the UK since 2006, spending several years as a full-time translator and tester for a local game studio and freelancing as a translator on various projects (IT service marketing materials, Android accessibility apps and a number of others).

You'll receive high-quality work with excellent spelling and grammar in German and English alike, at good rates including a discount for repeat phrases (including a full breakdown of uniques/repeats) and a translation database in a standard format for you to keep, to ease changes or future similar projects even with other translators. Since I have previous experience translating games, I'll also be happy to give you advice on integrating translations into your game and best practices for localisation-friendly development.

Feel free to get in touch via Twitter (@ektoutie), PM or Email if you've got any questions. For an estimate I'll need a rough word count, and you'll get an exact quote before anything goes ahead once I have the source text.

\"Hell is a pretty rotten place. Not only is it damn hot, but its inhabitants also have a rather deranged sense of humour.\"
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic