Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411491 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: graysonsolis

April 29, 2024, 08:18:59 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallNew iPad magazine focused on indie games and indie game developers
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: New iPad magazine focused on indie games and indie game developers  (Read 554 times)
cstead
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2014, 09:59:04 PM »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Chris Stead and I am the editor at Grab It Indie Games Magazine. We just released our first "issue" on the App Store. I say "issue" because it's as much a game discovery app as it is a magazine. Packed with reviews, features and indie dev interviews. You can check it out here - http://georiot.co/GrabItIssue1 or visit our website www.grabitmagazine.com for more info.

I just wished to put Grab It on your radar. I left my role as editor of Game Informer (which is focused on AAA console blockbusters) to focus on putting together a top quality magazine-like experience about indie games and indie developers, that exists in the same ecosystem as the titles. And I really believe if you take a look you'll see we've got a fun and useful product that will hopefully help sell a lot of great games to eager gamers.

So I invite you to check us out and see what we're all about, and to get in contact about your upcoming games. We don't have any ads or pay-for-review stuff, we just want to talk about great games and get them discovered. And hopefully get discovered ourselves along the way.

Thanks for your time,

Chris
cstead
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 06:57:52 PM »

For those who are interested, we've just run a few indeidev interviews on the website for some recent games/news:

Tin Man Games talks Joe Dever Partnership
WikeyWare talks Mines of Mars
Mad Fellows talks Salvage
Miguel Oliveira talks Thralled

Enjoy and don't be afraid to get in touch if you wish to talk about your game.
cstead
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 03:12:12 PM »

Hi Guys,

If any of you are working on iPad games and would like to check out what we are doing to cover indie iPad devs, shoot me a message. I have some promo codes for Issue 1 that are set to expire tomorrow, so first in best dressed and I will hand some out.

Cheers

Chris
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic