Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411977 Posts in 69438 Topics- by 58486 Members - Latest Member: Fuimus

June 15, 2024, 12:53:42 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosUnimaginative programmer available for joint venture with creative artists
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Unimaginative programmer available for joint venture with creative artists  (Read 709 times)
klaws
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2014, 02:06:42 PM »

Hi. Unimaginative programmer here. I've been looking to expand my knowledge in game development, as well build a decent portfolio, but my lack of artistic talent is a huge blocker. I'm looking for a gifted artist and, at the same time, creative game designer, looking for a joint venture with a cold, calculist programmer. Together, maybe we can develop something nice and have fun while doing it.

I'm good with C++11 and SDL, and i prefer to write the game engine from scratch. Depending on the target platforms, the technology stack might change (Haxe, for instance). As for compensation: if your project is commercial, i accept royalties or beer. If you're planning to make the project open-source (which is awesome), i'll work for free.

So, if you're interested, let's have a pleasant conversation while you show me your ideas. Thanks! Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic