Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411522 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 08:45:58 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesDuel Blasters 3000
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Duel Blasters 3000  (Read 2111 times)
jackdark
BANNED
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2007, 09:22:43 PM »

I just wanted to let people know about a free game I recently released called "Duel Blasters 3000".  It is a two player coffee-break kind of game... and it's like pong and a shoot'em'up combined, with random insanity... and tons of original music.

You can get Duel Blasters 3000 here:  [link removed]

I should also mention (because it's proven hard to find) that Duel Blasters 3000 has a hidden game within itself.  At the title screen left click on the golden heart, then middle click on the easter egg that appears.  You'll get a secret -1 player- game.  Be forwarned the secret game is very, uh, adults only.  But in an Edo period high-brow arty way, sure.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 07:13:25 AM by Derek » Logged
Derek
Bastich
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 02:50:29 AM »

Dude dude dude, it is against the rules to advertise your game in this forum! Angry

It looks interesting (I saw it posted on IC earlier this week), but for God's sake read the rules and check out the thread I JUST LOCKED that's right beneath yours.

You get 2 days before I ban. Undecided
Inane
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

Arsenic for the Art Forum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 11:03:45 AM »

By 2 days he meant you have two days to explain yourself, there's not a definitive two days until "BAM! Fucked!" Wink

real art looks like the mona lisa or a halo poster and is about being old or having your wife die and sometimes the level goes in reverse
Derek
Bastich
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 07:12:57 AM »

You disappoint me. Lips Sealed
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic