Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 04:23:18 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsthe nightmare cooperative (pc released / working on mobile) [puzzle roguelike]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Author Topic: the nightmare cooperative (pc released / working on mobile) [puzzle roguelike]  (Read 20605 times)
jonbro
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2014, 05:40:19 PM »

my todo list has been hovering at around 20 items long all day, but I made a bunch of progress.

I realized that I hadn't yet touched the winscreens or the transition screens, so I dealt with all of those (mostly).

I also finished the other screens that I had planned on, with the exception that the game over screen still looks like garbage. I think I am going to pass that off to my artist to take another pass before I try to code it up.

new unity gui can't come soon enough.

jonbro
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2014, 04:04:19 PM »

folks: always remember to check your shit on the actual devices when making mobile ports. Today and yesterday I spent trying to get the frame rate back up to reasonable levels. it is running at 400 fps on computer (when not vsync'd), but only runs at 15~ on device. I have a bunch more work to do in this area, but it is seeming a bit more promising now.

I spent a bit of time and money on the ios leaderboards, which seem like they should work. I still have more to do with them though, it is connecting to game center, but not actually uploading the scores.

jonbro
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2014, 04:29:52 PM »

today:
- wrote a placeholder for the global scores on ios, along with loading text. It properly errors out.
- got the tooltip a bit more readable on ios
- fixed some of the compression issues with graphics on iphone

jonbro
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2014, 01:35:44 PM »

played this on my sisters iphone 5 today, this game is amazing. Finding more little things that I need to fix up here and there, but I think I have got most of the major issues out of the way.

Today I got the unlocks on the win screen displaying, and you can scroll the win screen. Also fixed up the display of the tooltips here and there, but I think that is going to require a full design do over (I know I have said that before).

jonbro
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2014, 07:55:22 AM »

we have a release date now. I can't tell it to you (I don't think), but I am excited. Hopefully an announcement of that date soon.

jonbro
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 28, 2014, 06:13:35 AM »

released today! hoping we are going to get featured, and then all that is left are a few new bugs and the android port.

bombjack
Level 3

That's me :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: September 04, 2014, 01:32:55 AM »

Hi,

Any date for the android release ?  Well, hello there!

jonbro
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2014, 04:55:20 AM »

we are thinking about getting it out this week at some point? just trying to get a bit more testing in to make sure it runs alright on a multitude of devices. send me a pm with your google.plus email address if you want to be added to the beta testing group.

jonbro
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2014, 03:25:20 AM »

you know that thing about plans and reality? well, it is getting pushed to this week I guess. I still have a bunch of visual bugs to fix up, and then it should be done. fucking ui. I don't ever want to make a game with ui on it again.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic