Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411522 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 11:35:07 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsAn amateur pixel artist hoping to collaborate with a beginner programmer!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: An amateur pixel artist hoping to collaborate with a beginner programmer!  (Read 1815 times)
Pookaball
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 06, 2014, 08:11:29 AM »

Hello, my name is Alex and I am into Pixel Art. My pixel skills could have been better, but I draw a lot of small little things. My idea of a game which I want to collaborate on is a dynamic warfare simulation of sorts, with the warriors' decisions procedurally generated and the battles raging like in Cortex Command, but with little human interaction! Think of it as of watching the AI battle itself.

But, of course, I understand that this is an unreliable game to start making right away so I offer you PixelArt help with a project you want me to help you with and we can make a silly little game in no time together.

Please, message me and we will have a sort of discussion together and decide what to waste our time on.

Here are some of my works:
- This is a Picture War army.
- Them in action.

- Isometric sketches done in Hexels. I can draw isometric pixel art as well, though. I use Hexels just for fun.

http://pookaball.deviantart.com/art/Underground-sewer-347275722?q=gallery%3APookaball%2F40510428&qo=26
http://pookaball.deviantart.com/art/Planometric-Room-346424501?q=gallery%3APookaball%2F40510428&qo=28 - Those are Isometric drawings from my DeviantArt page.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 08:37:16 AM by Pookaball » Logged
Whiteclaws
Level 10

#include <funny.h>

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 08:28:03 AM »

Showing us some of your art will bring more attention , you know
Schilcote
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 07:49:35 PM »

I'd actually be interested in working on the warfare simulation idea. None of my own projects are in a state where I'd be comfortable bringing an artist into it, but that sounds like something that would be just challenging enough to be interesting.
Pookaball
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 12:41:36 AM »

Hello, I am sorry for the delay, are you still interested in working together? If so, please PM me.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic