Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411977 Posts in 69438 Topics- by 58486 Members - Latest Member: Fuimus

June 15, 2024, 01:32:35 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios [Available] Qualified Music Composer [Samples][Paid]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Available] Qualified Music Composer [Samples][Paid]  (Read 697 times)
SamLouix
Level 1

Solo Game Developer

View Profile WWW
« on: March 10, 2014, 07:33:53 PM »

Hi, my name is Sam Jones.

I am a graduate of Music at the University of London, taking courses in Compostition, mixing and mastering, recording, producing.

I also studied mastering and mixing, production etc at a well-known music studio in Sheffield, UK called Red Tape studios (Arctic monkeys, Spice Girls etc. all the UK greats) before going to university.

I have my grades in music theory in the British system and available to hire for paid work as of now. You can hear some of my samples here http://eclipsejapan.jp/ .

No job is too big or small, and composition in any genre is possible at request (from electronic to orchestral, 'ethnic' and all genres in-between). I am also familiar with software relating to game music timing and integration.

I am living in Tokyo currently with my wife, and if any correspondence is needed in regards to Japanese companies I can also offer that  Wink as I studied Japanese Language (Advanced level) at Keio University, Tokyo.

You can contact me via the contact page on my website, this thread, PM here, or my e-mail
[email protected] .

Thanks for reading, let's make something good.

← Avatar from my  Healing Process: Tokyo. 3 years in so far. Daily dev-log is here. I have advice for composers looking for work, join here, I'll tell you.
SamLouix
Level 1

Solo Game Developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 07:04:32 AM »

Added another Orchestral sample to the top of the Samples page - check it out!

http://eclipsejapan.jp

Thanks for the messages so far, things are looking up for this composer  Wink

← Avatar from my  Healing Process: Tokyo. 3 years in so far. Daily dev-log is here. I have advice for composers looking for work, join here, I'll tell you.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic