Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411523 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 01:38:54 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsSeeking programmer for a tiny game (Graphics/Animations ready, see inside)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Seeking programmer for a tiny game (Graphics/Animations ready, see inside)  (Read 886 times)
Saturator
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2014, 06:07:48 AM »

Hi,

I've been creating a small game and have pretty much everything else ready except the coding. Sounds, animations, graphics and design are all done. We can still make changes to stuff if necessary, though. The game is composed in Flash, so Actionscript 3 would be the preferred language.

It's a reaction based game that is supposed to be played by two players over the same keyboard. I'm giving the gameplay a few twists to make it different from just a normal reaction game. It's basically a stationary screen where pressing the right buttons trigger two animations and update the score. There's no moving around and no AI.

Below is a few links to videos of the main setting with the main characters. The first one is the starting position, a standoff. The second video is simply a loop of a few of the animations.

Vid 1

Vid 2

Hit me up in this thread or with a PM if you are interested and we can discuss the game in greater detail. Thanks for reading.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 11:48:53 AM by Saturator » Logged
pimmhogeling
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 08:58:24 AM »

Faux-pixel art is something I have never been into, but you have created a great feel.

Would you be open to distributing this game for portable devices?
Saturator
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 10:13:19 AM »

I actually agree with you to a degree on the art. One possibility is to draw the animations again in actual pixel art if I have the time.

I'd be open to distributing the game for portable devices, sure.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic