Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411522 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 12:18:56 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsPixel Artist seeking awesome programmer. [Closed]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Pixel Artist seeking awesome programmer. [Closed]  (Read 618 times)
Axze
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2014, 09:49:42 AM »

Hey! I'm a pixel artist and I'm looking for a programmer to team up with to complete somewhat simple puzzle game. My goal is the release this game on as many platforms as possible (mobile, handhelds, pc, and consoles). With that said, the programmer I'm seeking would likely be one that can use Unity or another engine that is able to port easily.

On my end, I've already got roughly 90% of the art assets for a basic build (I will be adding a lot more variation with background, sprites, effects, etc.). The only real missing asset is an enemy and it's animations. I'll also do other tasks such as getting the sound assets, doing the promoting with presskit(), trying to get coverage for this project, and aiming to get greenlit on steam when we get a competent beta in the works.

Any revenue generate from this project will be an even split 50-50.

Here's a quick mock-up I threw together with my existing assets, but the bat enemy isn't my sprite. It's just a filler until I finish my enemy sprite.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this post and PM me if you are interested in pursuing this project together.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 04:57:45 AM by Axze » Logged
soryy708
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 04:03:36 AM »

PMed
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic