Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 04:31:51 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsMADHOUSE
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: MADHOUSE  (Read 14701 times)
poe
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2014, 05:49:05 PM »

Does it have multiplayer yet? My tip to you: build the game ground up with multiplayer, don't add it in later.

Game looks gold.
Shackhal
Level 9

Like a child with toys

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2014, 04:14:00 PM »

It's awesome to know that you decided to develop Madhouse to higher levels.

Success on you!!

P.S.: Right now Phubans is streaming his work on MadHouse: http://www.livestream.com/phubans

phubans
Indier Than Thou
Level 10

TIG Mascot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2014, 11:49:06 PM »

Does it have multiplayer yet? My tip to you: build the game ground up with multiplayer, don't add it in later.

Game looks gold.

Thank you! As you know, the game is exclusively a multiplayer game. It currently does accept input from two different controllers and supports split screen for two players.

Success on you!!

P.S.: Right now Phubans is streaming his work on MadHouse: http://www.livestream.com/phubans

Thanks for joining the stream! I plan on doing it again sometime. For those who missed it, here's what was worked on:

- Completed Ragman's attack animations
- Completed the SMG
- Added detail tiles to the 1/4th of the Graveyard level
- Tweaked and added some new tiles

NOTE: This project is NOT cancelled. I just added the RIP devlog icon cause it fits the theme of the game, and it's also hard to gauge where we're at progress-wise right now Smiley

davidp
Level 6

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2014, 12:46:24 AM »

what the hell man, i open the topic see the starting date, see new graphics and think to myself "wtfff already cancelled???" and then read your explanation behind RIP icon. nice move <.<

anyway happy to see you working on madhouse again, it's really a legendary indie game Smiley are you planning on regular dev streams? that would be awesome.

poe
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2014, 01:12:02 PM »

Game looks gold.

Thank you! As you know, the game is exclusively a multiplayer game. It currently does accept input from two different controllers and supports split screen for two players.

Success on you!!

Thanks for joining the stream! I plan on doing it again sometime. For those who missed it, here's what was worked on:

- Completed Ragman's attack animations
- Completed the SMG
- Added detail tiles to the 1/4th of the Graveyard level
- Tweaked and added some new tiles

NOTE: This project is NOT cancelled. I just added the RIP devlog icon cause it fits the theme of the game, and it's also hard to gauge where we're at progress-wise right now Smiley

I was talking about the online stuff. It's quite a beast
phubans
Indier Than Thou
Level 10

TIG Mascot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2014, 09:38:25 PM »

what the hell man, i open the topic see the starting date, see new graphics and think to myself "wtfff already cancelled???" and then read your explanation behind RIP icon. nice move <.<

anyway happy to see you working on madhouse again, it's really a legendary indie game Smiley are you planning on regular dev streams? that would be awesome.

Thanks! I can't promise that I'll stream daily, but I would definitely like to do it pretty regularly! So keep an eye out on here and Twitter for a heads up when I'm streaming Smiley

I was talking about the online stuff. It's quite a beast

Oh yeah, absolutely. Getting the game to play online is one of the big reasons we're bothering to remake it!

Quarry
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2014, 10:41:40 AM »

YISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Shackhal
Level 9

Like a child with toys

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2014, 12:37:30 AM »

Phew...I was speechless for a moment there.

phubans
Indier Than Thou
Level 10

TIG Mascot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2014, 06:26:24 PM »

DanFessler
Pixelhead
Level 3

aka Indigo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2018, 10:23:23 AM »

messing around with some low-spec fan art (work in progress)

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic