Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411528 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 11:17:55 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsC#/XNA/MonoGame programmer open to ideas
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: C#/XNA/MonoGame programmer open to ideas  (Read 1392 times)
F8_Sean
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: March 28, 2014, 07:02:14 AM »

I've been programming for a few years and I don't feel like I'm getting anywhere on my own. I've done some demos and odd proof-of-concept things, but nothing that feels like the basis of a game worth releasing. My platform of choice would be anything within the reach of XNA/MonoGame, with emphasis on PlayStation Vita.

These were my entries in the two GBJams. My art skills aren't great, but I can get by in low-res, limited color stuff.

My influences are games like Fez, Ico, Myst, Boy and his Blob, Primordia... I'm not really into the zombies and soldiers. I like solitary, avant garde games. My thing is programming weird mechanics like you see in the above GIFs, procedural generation, things that aren't really easy to describe.

Check the links in my signature and let me know if you think I'd be a good fit to jam on something.

I like programming odd things. If you're looking to collaborate on something C#/XNA/MonoGame/PSM, hit me up!

Blog | Portfolio | Twitter
FraktalZero
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 08:33:23 AM »

Hey,
I saw your thread and got me interested.
I'm primarily a 3D character artist who is a wannabe game designer and indie developer is his spare time. Trying to make projects that always fail Smiley.

I'm strongly influenced by games such as the old PoP, Ico obviosuly Smiley, and most of the games you named. Although I was working on what seemed the typical metroidvania, I would like to perhaps try my hand to something different.
So hope to hear from you

Cheers
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic