Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411986 Posts in 69460 Topics- by 58491 Members - Latest Member: Imaynotbehere4long

July 02, 2024, 02:06:48 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsDungeon Scavenger - First Person Retro Dungeon Crawler
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Dungeon Scavenger - First Person Retro Dungeon Crawler  (Read 1298 times)
Starlink
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2014, 10:25:58 AM »

Dungeon Scavenger

This is a project I've been working on for a couple of weeks, in it you play the role of a hero who has been stranded in the wilderness of a magical world with nowhere to go. Currently, the only goal of the game is to survive and defeat enemies. There are no dungeons yet, only the overworld, but the game is still playable and actually quite difficult. I am drawing inspiration from games such as Prelude of the Chambered, Skyrim, Neo-Scavenger (a great game), and of course, some of my past games.

I would appreciate feedback on what kinds of features I should add, development is very open ended and I am constantly brainstorming new ideas. I will not add multiplayer, but I want the game to be a very immersive and powerful single-player experience.

Planned features include more bosses and enemies, better looking art, more item types, dungeons, and much more in-depth character progression.

Download
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tv2z0uknsb9tknk/RPG%20Game.zip
Keep in mind there are plenty of bugs, most notably with magic missiles not firing straight. If the missiles start shooting the complete wrong direction consistently, try restarting the game.
Screens:
Fighting a slime in the overworld.

Picking up some loot.

Inventory/Stats screen with some different types of weapons.

Low on health and fighting a boss.

Fighting a ghost after night has fallen.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic