Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411525 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 03:39:40 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsNew studio looking for experienced people
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: New studio looking for experienced people  (Read 749 times)
CrispyByte
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 02, 2014, 02:49:44 AM »

I'm looking for highly talented, creative and experienced people to form a lean development team. Hand Metal Left

Previously I co-founded Bossa Studios who are best known for Surgeon Simulator. We sold the company to a big media conglomerate (Shine Group) a couple of years ago and I have since left to start a new studio with a view to doing the same again. Hand Money Left

Initially I'm looking for coders, artists (2D or 3D), designers, musicians, sound artists, writers. I'd like to get the team together and discuss all our ideas/concepts for new games before we choose what direction to go in; this is to be a team collaboration right from the start, so the genre and platform is yet to be decided.

Programmers Coffee
I'm looking for coders who have shipped at least 1 game before, have a flare for game design, and knows how to make a game feel slick and well polished.
Unity seems like the sensible choice nowadays but I'm flexible if your expertise lies in other languages.

Artists Wizard
Seeking experienced artists who have a diverse range of skills; can do UI, characters, scenery, effects, etc. I'd like to see a portfolio that includes previous games you've worked on and contains more than just illustrations and concept art.

Compensation
The company doesn't have financing at this stage so it would initially be a profit share.
The plan is to build a prototype within a couple of months and use that to crowd fund the project and/or bring a publisher/investor on-board. I have experience in these areas.

I'm based in London Gentleman, it would be best if we were all in the same city, but I'm used to working with remote teams so it's not essential.

Please send me a message if this sounds appealing to you, don't forget to include links to portfolios, CVs, etc.

Beer! Cheers, Ric
dhondon
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 11:31:14 PM »

This forum is for paid work. Profitshare projects belongs in the collaboration ( under creative) part of the forum.

ink.inc
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 11:44:09 PM »

Moved.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic