Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411525 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 03:59:13 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsDemoria Online/ Demor Online LUA Programmers needed!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Demoria Online/ Demor Online LUA Programmers needed!  (Read 992 times)
IRuletech
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2014, 08:41:57 PM »

Hello, I am IRuletech, currently in charge of Demoria and the main programmer of this brand new project. Demoria is using the engine Shiva3D which uses a combination of C++ and LUA. I have been working on this project for 2 months now and realize that I cannot do this alone without taking an eternity. Last year I previously attempted this with Unity but the game engine was not good enough for the intentions we had for the game. I have worked in other previous projects that have been up to this scale of difficulty, but that was all within a group of friends, who do not support me with this project as they are far too busy.I am asking you, the tigsource community for your assistance. Here is some info on the game.

What is the game about? The game takes place in Demoria, a world inhabitanted by demons that can take many forms. The guardian's globe of balance has gone missing and the demon's have received the blame. A young demon (you) takes the stand and explorers all around Demoria at the request of the demon ruler to find out who started this catastrophe.

What is coded already? Currently I have most of the server platform done, and most of the title screen done. (Including the character selection) The script that connects to the main server and also initializes all the graphic capabilities upon startup.

How can I apply for the team? Reply to this post with the following form: 
Name:
SkypeName:
Previous Project(If Any) 
From a scale from 1 to 10 how good are you with LUA?

We are currently just looking for programmers until we get somewhat off the ground before we add more positions.

What is the current adjenda? Go here for the latest updates

We need around 8 people for this project, you can add me at student4001243 on Skype for any farther questions.

Thanks, IRuletech
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 08:47:02 PM by IRuletech » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic