Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411429 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 02:57:44 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)Art
Pages: 1 ... 576 577 [578] 579 580 ... 591
Print
Author Topic: Art  (Read 2215290 times)
Sneaky_Seal
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11540 on: April 12, 2017, 02:06:18 AM »

I'm following you on facebook, love the project Smiley

Awesome, thank you.

But is it really a morgenstern? I think it is supposed to be round and star shaped.
But this art is very awesome.

Thank you.
Regarding the morgenstern - we did have a whole arugment about it, but apparently classification is somewhat vague, so anything spikey can be called morgenstern. We will not be actually referring to it in-game so we've left it at this.

Here's something new: first attempt to add some colors to our grim reapers. But looks like no colors in the world will make them smile.

Ash of Gods - a turn-based RPG featuring Roguelike storytelling and an extensive online PvP mode!
If you've missed our Kickstarter campaign, you can still support us and get your rewards here.
Juwdah
Level 2

he he he

View Profile
« Reply #11541 on: April 15, 2017, 08:38:56 AM »

Hey guys, slowly venturing out of the devlog forums into other, unknown terrain

This is a cross-post from the devlog, been testing some stuff with 3D-prints.

Does anyone here have experience with physical rewards etc?

Sneaky_Seal
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11542 on: April 15, 2017, 02:33:31 PM »

Meet Lo Pheng, the third protagonist of our game.

He’s an Eikon, a mixture between a Jedi Knight and the Unsullied from 'A Song of Ice and Fire'. Brutal training and unwavering obedience to the ways of his people have stripped him of all humanity. Every five years the elders of the Eikon tribe auction their warriors off for rental in a place not far from the Isle of Shadows. All the high and mighty dream of purchasing such a contract, because an Eikon will serve you in any manner you think fit—whether as a strategist in your army, a bodyguard, an assassin or a herald. But there’s one thing no money in the world can buy, and that is an Eikon’s respect. And don’t expect him to carry out an order if it runs counter to his notion of righteousness.

Lo Pheng’s story is about the journey of a strong individual who grows aware of his own suppressed humanity. It is our attempt to show that the inhumane (as defined by our shared view of ethics) very often behave far more humanely than ordinary people.

Ash of Gods - a turn-based RPG featuring Roguelike storytelling and an extensive online PvP mode!
If you've missed our Kickstarter campaign, you can still support us and get your rewards here.
Pencil_In_Pain
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11543 on: April 18, 2017, 09:51:07 AM »

Hey TIGsource, I'm working on a new digital comic.
Come check it out if you're curious
You're more than welcome. Gentleman

ç

Steven
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11544 on: April 24, 2017, 01:29:56 PM »

Rolento
Level 0

Make it in Red British Butter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11545 on: April 28, 2017, 12:41:25 PM »

Been working on a bunch of stuff for a while, and am currently looking to collab on a project, but have been doing a few illustrations here and there:

[/url

Sneaky_Seal
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11546 on: April 29, 2017, 11:32:37 AM »

Amma is a prophetess and guardian of mysteries who is well versed in several types of weapons. She became one of the first characters drawn for the game. But that version was a draft and we substantially finalized it.

She prefers loneliness, but occasionally appears among people as a fortuneteller. Always watchful, believes no one and never smiles. Whatever secrets she hides, they will not be easy to recognize.

gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #11547 on: April 30, 2017, 01:20:52 PM »

Why thinner? Sad

Torchkas
Level 10

collects sawdust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11548 on: May 01, 2017, 03:51:31 AM »

the right one is smaller overall, looks thinner because it's scaled down and placed higher i think.

nonetheless, both those outfits look like you wouldn't really be able to breathe in them.

the right one is an improvement by the way. cleaner lines and the shading definitely finishes the job. why did you change the color scheme?

Sneaky_Seal
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11549 on: May 09, 2017, 04:31:04 AM »

Why thinner? Sad

Honesty I think I've messed up the horizontal scaling when creating this side by side picture :D

the right one is smaller overall, looks thinner because it's scaled down and placed higher i think.

nonetheless, both those outfits look like you wouldn't really be able to breathe in them.

the right one is an improvement by the way. cleaner lines and the shading definitely finishes the job. why did you change the color scheme?

Yep, it is the scaling, it got a bit off when I was creting this side by side picture.

As for the color scheme - it's because of the lore reasons, to fit with the rest of her kind better.

Sneaky_Seal
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11550 on: May 12, 2017, 11:20:46 AM »

Helm is an experienced warrior with a dim history. He will never back down in the face of danger, he's a loyal and honest man.

He always tries to be cheerful and come up smiling but in the depths of his soul he considers himself unlucky. He likes to needle and does not take anything for granted because he's afraid that he will be left a fool.

Looks like a giant. How high do you think he is?

Carrion
Level 10

crowbro

View Profile
« Reply #11551 on: May 12, 2017, 10:50:24 PM »

You'll probably piece together what this is for over time. <3

https://68.media.tumblr.com/8e125371bc613ca1b6af1e79d026e2ff/tumblr_onzqwby2KE1ryrag2o5_1280.jpg

Torchkas
Level 10

collects sawdust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11552 on: May 13, 2017, 01:30:14 AM »

very stylish!

miguli
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #11553 on: May 13, 2017, 02:45:16 AM »

I have not done this too often, so I tried to draw something with left hand.

If I ever need to fake 4-year old's drawing style, I should just draw with my leftie.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 03:18:11 AM by miguli » Logged
Eyon
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11554 on: May 14, 2017, 12:06:09 PM »

Ha ha yeah drawing with the other hand is always frustrating, but funny!

Mobile strategy game in the browser: https://eyon.itch.io/agentsxmonsters
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Eyon_Patrick
TheWanderingBen
Level 1

Making Games Around the Globe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11555 on: May 22, 2017, 01:02:00 PM »

I made this expo banner for the game I'm working on. I think it turned out quite well! I might make a poster out of it down the line.

ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #11556 on: May 22, 2017, 03:49:19 PM »

I embarked on the bandwagon.

Carrion
Level 10

crowbro

View Profile
« Reply #11557 on: May 22, 2017, 05:12:30 PM »

Concept doodles with expo 0v0

jelligeth
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11558 on: May 30, 2017, 05:32:14 AM »

I'm new! Hellooo...

Here's my most marketable pieces:

And some game assets and mockups I worked on for various projects:

Lately been experimenting with interior rendering and 2D animation though, since I've been out of work for a while figured I'd try my hand at something new. Tongue Somebody save me...
rhetoricsff
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11559 on: June 05, 2017, 02:19:05 PM »

Hey guys, slowly venturing out of the devlog forums into other, unknown terrain

This is a cross-post from the devlog, been testing some stuff with 3D-prints.

Aw this is so cute!

In any case, I've been trying to get into art/drawing lately! Any critique would be super appreciated.

https://debutantemusic.bandcamp.com
drone pop/post-punk. loud, abrasive, way too fucking emotional.
Pages: 1 ... 576 577 [578] 579 580 ... 591
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic