Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411522 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 11:44:51 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsPolybreak - Minimal game looking for music and sound!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Polybreak - Minimal game looking for music and sound!  (Read 443 times)
Osteel
Level 2

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2014, 09:52:26 AM »

Hi TIG!

A friend and I are working on a small learning project for Unity. It's basically a Breakout style game with some minor additions - nothing too fancy. We're almost done it and hope to release sometime mid May.

We are looking for a musician who is looking for a portfolio piece for doing music for the game and creating the simple sound effects. The style of music should match the whole minimalistic approach to the game, and I'm thinking the genre should be sort of a smooth jazz feel.

However, that can all be decided/discussed. We're taking this as a fun (serious) project, so if you're looking for a small time project to just have fun with then feel free to PM me. Please include links to example works too!

If you would like to see the latest build of the game (interest or just for fun), let me know too and I can link!

Thanks. :D

Here are some screenshots:

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic