Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411520 Posts in 69380 Topics- by 58436 Members - Latest Member: GlitchyPSI

May 01, 2024, 02:34:12 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosComposer / Producer - experienced, creative, efficient
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Composer / Producer - experienced, creative, efficient  (Read 520 times)
ToyTree
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: April 16, 2014, 04:54:35 PM »

Hello, I'm a multi instrumental musician based out of Portland, Oregon. I have years of experience in both the creative and production ends of music. I just finished an EP (listed below) as a sort of musical portfolio for game development. This EP is a representation of some of the techniques - especially on the software end - that I am able to use. I am experience in a number of genres, and I love me some chip tunes! (Though none are on the EP). I have never worked on a game, but it's always been a dream of mine to. Whether your project is big or small, I'd love to hear from you!

Because these songs stand on their own and are not connected to a project, I allowed myself to make them somewhat bombastic in pacing. This EP is more an example of my abilities than an example of what I think would be explicitly appropriate within the context of a game.

http://toytree.bandcamp.com

If you're in development and looking for a music, I'd love to be in touch! Or if you just like what I've been working on, hello! Thank you for taking the time!

[email protected]
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 12:11:08 PM by ToyTree » Logged

Twitter          Homepage          Soundcloud
ToyTree
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 12:11:40 PM »

I'm bumping myself! Boooo! Boink.

Twitter          Homepage          Soundcloud
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: