Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411518 Posts in 69380 Topics- by 58436 Members - Latest Member: GlitchyPSI

May 01, 2024, 11:51:39 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosI'm Oscarno, I'll make music for you for free.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I'm Oscarno, I'll make music for you for free.  (Read 414 times)
Oscarno
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: April 25, 2014, 12:36:41 AM »

Hello!
My name's Oscar, I go by Oscarno online. I'm 18 and I live in Australia. I have composition experience and I've scored for short films in the past but I'm really interested in games. I'm currently studying Video game Audio with Berklee online and I'm working on an EP as a side project which should be released soonish.  I haven't had the opportunity to make music for games before but I'm really interested.

Now, when I say free, I mean free. You ask me to make the music and I'll make it.  Obviously this has to be within reason, I'll be more than happy to work on some tracks for a smallish game, but I don't think I'll be able to handle a full 80 hour RPG...

I have a soundcloud with most of the stuff I've worked on over the past few years. I enjoy working in any and all styles so don't hesitate to ask if you don't see your desired genre there. I also write weekly articles on video game music in the Destructoid Community Blogs, so check that out if you want to see what I enjoy about game music.

You can email me at [email protected]
or you can send me a PM through the TIGSource Forums.

Thanks,
Oscar
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic