Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411488 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 03:59:30 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallOctodad, Guacamelee and More Cameos Coming To Billionaire Banshee
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Octodad, Guacamelee and More Cameos Coming To Billionaire Banshee  (Read 547 times)
Razlo
Level 0

Game Yay Fun!

View Profile WWW
« on: April 26, 2014, 11:47:00 AM »

Hey all!

I thought my first indie game would be a video game, but as it turns out, I'm making a card game. Being a big gamer though, I decided to do video game style art on all the cards.

Since indie game devs are the nicest people in the world, I also got some really awesome indie games to cameo in my game. I have cameos from: Octodad, Guacamelee, Roundabout, Go Home Dinosaurs, and Blood Alloy.

I used to be at Harmonix, making video games like Guitar Hero and Rock Band, but after a layoff in December, I put all of my effort into my own card game.

That game is Billionaire Banshee. It's a game where everyone playing pretends they're single & is looking for a soul mate. There are 2 card piles, a Perk pile and  Quirk pile. The player who's turn it is grabs 1 card from each pile and the combination of traits listed makes up their potential lover. For instance: PERK: They Have A Giant Robot QUIRK: They Have An Adult Baby Fetish. Everyone secretly votes if that player would date the weird combination, and those that know their friend best get a point.

Check it out if that sounds interesting to you. And if you're an indie dev that would like your game featured as a cameo card, just contact me on the Kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1857968438/billionaire-banshee-party-entertainment-system/posts/822775
Razlo
Level 0

Game Yay Fun!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 09:44:32 PM »

Really excited! Got some press on joystiq and it's really helped out the campaign!

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/04/28/the-perks-and-quirks-of-billionaire-banshee-a-card-game-with-ca
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic