Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411518 Posts in 69380 Topics- by 58436 Members - Latest Member: GlitchyPSI

May 01, 2024, 12:44:02 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios♫ Trurkowski Sound Design and Music Composition ♫
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: ♫ Trurkowski Sound Design and Music Composition ♫  (Read 606 times)
trurkowski
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: April 30, 2014, 12:47:10 PM »

Trurkowski
Sound Design, Music Composition

Hello everyone!
My name is Tim, I wanted to let you know that I exist and my services are available at affordable rates! Buried somewhere deep in my noggin, is 3 years of experience making Music and SFX, defining music/SFX systems for games and working with developers to make those systems function. I love working on teams with consistent communication, and often try to take a larger role in the projects I'm a part of.

My primary instruments are Drums, Accordion, Piano/keyboard (synths), Ukulele, Guitar, and I also work with orchestral scores/instrumentation often.

About me: I'm incredibly inspired by nintendo sound tracks: Zelda, Mario, Metroid... and I try to incorporate some of the things that make them great into my own music. I like to get to know the people I'm working with and take a part in the independent community (from my experience, you are all lovely).

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Friendly pricing (indie accessible).
- I'm generally available for discussion at all hours.
- I'll work in any genre you can throw at me (references are helpful)
- I do more than just provide assets

A couple of games I've worked on include 10 Second Ninja, Six Sided Sanctuary, Nunnageddon and Dudeski, and... if you remember it was even going to exist at one point... Traversia.

MUSIC:

Contact me:
Email: [email protected]

Feel free to add me on skype, but I recommend that you write a brief intro (for you and your project) in the message.

Looking forward to working with you wonderful people!

Cheers!

Sound Design & Music Composition<br />http://soundcloud.com/trurkowski
CasePortman
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 01:30:10 PM »

Definitely check this guy out! Pure awesomeness oozes out of Tim's music!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic