Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411516 Posts in 69380 Topics- by 58436 Members - Latest Member: GlitchyPSI

May 01, 2024, 10:48:29 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosProfessional Writer / Editor Looking For Work
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Professional Writer / Editor Looking For Work  (Read 409 times)
WilliamMunny
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 08, 2014, 06:49:23 AM »

I'm a professional writer and editor of both fiction and non-fiction with several years of experience. I'm a lifelong fan of video games, and although the bulk of my published fiction work to date has been in the mediums of comic books and prose, I'm currently writing for three in-development video games - a strategy / action title, a roguelike, and a visual novel - so I do already have experience of creative writing within the video game medium.

In terms of my non-fiction work, over the past sixteen months I've worked three separate jobs at three separate video game websites: as a Reviews Editor, an Associate News Writer, and I'm currently working as a Feature Writer for www.eightandahalfbit.com.

I'm looking for opportunities to write - or even edit, if you're a developer who just needs your game's writing tightening up - for in-development video games. I don't have any preferences in terms of genre or platform or project size, but I am only looking for positions that offer definite payment - my rates are very low and I'm happy to negotiate in order to work to a developer's budget.

A full list of my writing and editing credits to date, samples of my published work, and references from other developers I am currently working for, will of course be available to anyone interested in hiring me.

Those interested can e-mail me at: [email protected]

You can also send me a PM, although e-mail is preferred.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic