Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411518 Posts in 69380 Topics- by 58436 Members - Latest Member: GlitchyPSI

May 01, 2024, 11:48:12 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosLooking for 2D artist for Unity3D 1v1 strategy game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for 2D artist for Unity3D 1v1 strategy game  (Read 485 times)
randerson32
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2014, 02:46:46 PM »

The game has been in development for 2 months and I hope to have it done in the next 3. I do not currently have any money to pay an artist but I can revenue share if money is made.

This will be my first published game, so I'm still learning the ropes but hoping to create a great finished product to have as apart of my portfolio.

Game: The basic idea of the game is two people racing to the end of a maze and they use abilities to hinder the opposing player or to boost themselves along their chosen path.

I have a 20+ page document that  outlines all the art assets that will be required, but to give you an idea of what this would entail:

- 10 ability icons, similar to league of legends
- 4 icons for classes
- tilesets for the maze/board (hoping for 8-10 or so for variety)
- 10 or so various other tiles for abilities

The tiles will need to be able to seamlessly transition to one another as I will just be replicating them to create a maze/board. So experience making something like that is preferred. The maze will consist of a rocky path navigating around lava pits.

Please message me for more information.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic