Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411522 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 08:37:51 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsStardust Vanguards - Now Available On Steam & Humble!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Stardust Vanguards - Now Available On Steam & Humble!  (Read 6489 times)
Low_Chance
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2015, 08:23:25 AM »

Just tried playing with a friend, and we had a lot of fun - BUT - we're experiencing a really really bad bug where, for some reason, our dash buttons control the OTHER player's dash and not our own (with 2 players).

I'm using wired Xbox 360 controllers plugged straight into the USB ports. Everything works fine except that the dash only affects the other player. It's bizarre. Any idea if there's a workaround for this or some short-term solution we can use? We had a lot of fun even with this issue (using dash to send the enemy into an ambush Smiley but I'd prefer to play the game as intended.

EDIT:
We didn't try restarting, though we did try exiting the match, plugging in different controllers and selecting different characters (which had no effect). Not sure if it would happen after a restart, I'll let you know when I'm able to test again if it is still happening.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVV
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 02:56:26 PM by Low_Chance » Logged
zanrai
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2015, 10:09:46 AM »

Glad you're having fun and thanks for reporting that issue.

We've had one more report of that rarely happening, but they also said it went away when they restarted the game. We're trying to pinpoint what's causing it. Does it happen consistently or only occasionally?

I'll definitely file this and take a close look. Thanks for letting me know, and sorry about that!

http:///www.zanrai.com/
Working on Stardust Vanguards, a four player local arena battler with mechas, lasers, and space pirates!
Low_Chance
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2015, 11:26:15 AM »

Hi, the boost issue is still happening. Restarting the game multiple times had no effect. I've tested only with 2 players. In all cases using wired Xbox 360 controllers, selecting Emerald and Crimson as playable characters. Issue happens in both survival and deathmatch. Super weird!
zanrai
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2015, 03:49:24 PM »

We just updated to v1.1 and it made the jump to Unity5, so your issue very well could be addressed since a lot of new input stuff was changed/fix in the new version of Unity (which I speculate is the cause of your previous problem.)

Please let me know if this fixes it, or not, because it's such an usual issue, I'm quite curious.

http:///www.zanrai.com/
Working on Stardust Vanguards, a four player local arena battler with mechas, lasers, and space pirates!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic