Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411886 Posts in 69426 Topics- by 58475 Members - Latest Member: szálamireaktor

June 07, 2024, 03:10:11 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[found]Placitum Palatii need a programmer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [found]Placitum Palatii need a programmer  (Read 531 times)
Drak
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 04, 2014, 05:09:23 PM »

Hi everybody, let me briefly introduce myself first my name is Patrice Maillot a french 25 years old man from France who live actually  in QuĂ©bec since 5 years now.

Today I'm here 'cause I'm looking for a C++ programmer who can collaborate with me on my current project : Placitum Palatii. So what is it exactly?

In placitum Palatii you play as a king and as a king you're going to take some decisions. ( here, power of life or death on your population )

I. The power is yours

First, for each kind of "criminals", you'll have two way : Life or death. You need to keep in mind that every of your decision will have an impact onto your population and their opinion of yourself. So, if you would like to keep your place on the throne it will be very important, to make considered choices as more as possible. People really appreciate public execution but they also want justice, you get it?

II. Tax system

The tax system in our fictional kingdom is a really famous system in the independent game "world" and we talk about : pay what you want ( citizen of the Eaudure kingdom completely in love with this system don't know why? ). So it's easy to understand that more your population is satisfy by your work more the cash account of your Kingdom will be important. This money will also help you to unlock new execution mode ( only 2 modes available first ).

III. Characters Sheets

One of the most important element in the game without them there's nobody to condemned.Sheet is composed by :

• Character portrait & his name
  • The facts alleged against the accused person
  • Proof
  • defense arguments

IV. Artworks

Actually, I'm working on characters portrait so it can give you and idea of what I can do. I'm not a master  art  but I put my heart on this project and try to give my best on it. Here some of them :

V. Conclusion

Thanks first reading this few lines, I would like to apologize, my english is not perfect but as the rest i'm here to learn so...If you want to know more about this project or if you could have some interest feel free to ask.

You can also use : [email protected]
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 05:18:52 AM by Drak » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic