Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 12:24:38 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsDeath's Gambit -- (Releases August 14th on PS4 and Steam)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Print
Author Topic: Death's Gambit -- (Releases August 14th on PS4 and Steam)  (Read 45902 times)
gunswordfist
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: June 19, 2015, 02:02:54 AM »

Checking out the trailer now.

Indie games I have purchased:
Spelunky
Shoot 1UP
somn
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: June 19, 2015, 06:38:14 PM »

This is what happen's when you die in Death's Gambit.

Posted this on our website devlog but forgot to post it here.

Ruxar
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: June 19, 2015, 10:14:48 PM »

He's going to need some asprin after that

gunswordfist
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: June 19, 2015, 10:30:15 PM »

He's going to need some asprin after that
You spelled Robitussin wrong.

Indie games I have purchased:
Spelunky
Shoot 1UP
Derity
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 20, 2015, 01:52:31 PM »

I unfortunately didn't get the chance to come visit you guys at E3 with all the work we had going on, though I'm sure you understand...  Tired

Anyway, game is looking exceptional and I can't wait to eventually give it a go!  Wizard

Hand Money Left

somn
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: June 23, 2015, 02:48:10 PM »

I unfortunately didn't get the chance to come visit you guys at E3 with all the work we had going on, though I'm sure you understand...  Tired

Anyway, game is looking exceptional and I can't wait to eventually give it a go!  Wizard

Hand Money Left

Same here, we tried finding your booth but couldn't =( . And we totally get ya we were super exhausted even after day 1 as well.

Hope you had an awesome time at E3!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 03:49:36 PM by somn » Logged

Derity
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 26, 2015, 05:21:00 PM »

I unfortunately didn't get the chance to come visit you guys at E3 with all the work we had going on, though I'm sure you understand...  Tired

Anyway, game is looking exceptional and I can't wait to eventually give it a go!  Wizard

Hand Money Left

Same here, we tried finding your booth but couldn't =( . And we totally get ya we were super exhausted even after day 1 as well.

Hope you had an awesome time at E3!

Haha, yeah it was amazing! We were actually impossible to find to be honest, lol. Devolver had their own setup outside the actual centre, but it was a private-press-invites only sorta thing.

We'll be less secluded at Gamescom, PAX and EGX, hopefully we'll bump into you at one of those!

Hope you had a great E3 too and keep up the great work!  Toast Left

Jabberwocky
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: October 10, 2015, 08:50:57 PM »

What struck me the most is the sense of scale and world you've achieved with a 2D side-scroller.

Also, the dev log is a pleasure to read, with all the design thoughts, feedback, mistakes, and corrections you're sharing.

Thanks!
somn
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: October 11, 2015, 04:32:50 PM »

What struck me the most is the sense of scale and world you've achieved with a 2D side-scroller.

Also, the dev log is a pleasure to read, with all the design thoughts, feedback, mistakes, and corrections you're sharing.

Thanks!

Whoa bringing this post back from the grave XD. Thanks for the comments!

Yeah the game is pretty ambitious , its a very challenging game to make. Getting the combat down took a very long time and making giant creatures is also a very complex process. There are just so many different systems and so much content, thankfully we are already past the hard part of development. Most of our design is now pretty solid we just need to keep working on it. About 50% complete on it now!

That being said I'm sure we are underestimating how long the last 10% will take.

somn
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: May 11, 2018, 08:25:49 PM »

Death's Gambit will be releasing August 14th!!!

Giving this a bump since we just announced this yesterday.

Here is a blog post by sony. https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/05/10/crafting-the-combat-of-deaths-gambit-out-august-14-on-ps4/

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic