Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 12:49:04 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsInsanity Jam 2 is July 18th-27th! Make a game with a topic chosen at random!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Insanity Jam 2 is July 18th-27th! Make a game with a topic chosen at random!  (Read 4141 times)
Alamantus
Level 0

Always improving

View Profile WWW
« on: July 16, 2014, 03:17:34 PM »

Hey everyone! The Insanity Jam is a game jam that happens 4 times a year (sometime January, April, July, and October) where you make a game based on a game idea you get from a random game idea generator. Its goal is to try to inspire creativity from even the most nonsensical ideas. The forum is open now for you to start planning your game based on your generated idea:
http://www.insanityjam.com/2

The jam is aimed at anyone who wants to make games, from total newbies to seasoned veterans. You can also go to the main Insanity Jam website to find out more about it!

Hope you can join in! Smiley

Currently hosting the Insanity Jam
Ky.
Level 0

Programmer & Web Slinger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 10:23:14 AM »

Interesting, might join in October Smiley

Yenway
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 10:01:18 PM »

I'm giving this a shot! I just started learning Game Maker on the 16th, so I hope I can at least complete something playable by the deadline.
Alamantus
Level 0

Always improving

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 07:46:42 AM »

The jam is now over and has games to be judged! If you can come over to the forum and rate some games, that would be awesome! Thanks!  Beer!

Currently hosting the Insanity Jam
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic