Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411413 Posts in 69360 Topics- by 58415 Members - Latest Member: sophi_26

April 16, 2024, 12:29:47 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsB-GamesRap Attack: 2pacalypse Now [FINISHED]
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Rap Attack: 2pacalypse Now [FINISHED]  (Read 56548 times)
Average Higgins
Level 1

Huh? What?

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2007, 03:58:49 PM »

FUCK YES!
Average Higgins
Level 1

Huh? What?

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2007, 04:20:36 PM »

I just finished this and it was amazing! I laughed my ass off.
Personal Favorite Moments:
-Opening Narration
-The Oracle
-"It was just a dream" continue screen
-Ice Cube's "Worldwide West Side" ending

This competition just keeps getting better and better.
Terry
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2007, 04:44:52 PM »

Nice Smiley I love the cutscenes, but I had a bit of trouble getting anything out of the game. It just slows to a crawl for me once the screen starts to fill up, and I don't seem to be able to shoot after a while even though I seem to have thousands of bullets Sad

Alex May
...is probably drunk right now.
Level 10

hen hao wan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2007, 04:52:31 PM »

I was grinning the whole time I was playing this, the whole time.

Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2007, 05:05:02 PM »

Terry, you will need a dual or quad core  cpu to get the most out of this game as with most AAA games in this day and age, processing power is most essential. But the slowdown is actually a feature implemented, to simulate the increase of the inner blat-fu in your rapper.  So its actually a advantage... and a feature!

Also first person to unlock the secret characters gets a hood certified sticker, to simbolise that you are indeed, hood certified.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 06:02:19 PM by Farmergnome » Logged

Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2007, 09:51:22 PM »

The awesomeness of this game cannot be quantified.

I feel the blat. I feel the blat inside me!

I am nothing.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2007, 10:16:20 PM »

Is there a way to skip all the text at the beginning

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2007, 11:01:38 PM »

To skip dialog.... or to master the altering the cosmic energy of time...  you must first understand..... and harness the power of the ancient texts documented in this game, if you do not understand them the neo dinosaurs would have died for nothing.

If daniel son said to mr miyagi, that he wants to crane kick before he is truely ready, what do you think mr miyagi would say?  I think he would say somthing similar to what I just said.... No daniel son, first you must understand the crane kick to perform it... as he finds out later in the movie.

So to break it all down, when you understand the art of altering time through blat-fu, then yes you can skip menus...

rapidwingo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2007, 02:28:14 PM »

Holy crap. One of the best experiences of my life. Don't see why anyone would want to skip that dialogue.

Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2007, 05:48:01 AM »

big thanks to MC ICYPOLE too (sorry man I forgot!), for sitting next to me at work, and brainstorming this genius idea, hes fresh from the freezer.  Hes not a real MC, but a MC in training, like a padawan MC.  We are realy counting on sony entertainment to make the first move from here, and send us a ps3 devkit so we can get started on a port. Thanks everyone for the kind words, and hopefully you guys will see more games with our name on it one day Smiley

And go buy 50 cent's Curtis, its straight up bangin, seriously, better than that Kanye crap.

And too Microsoft, while we do have a preference for ps3, we would consider a six figure cash money deal to secure exclusivity, or whatever that word is.

Oh and made a quick update to the game, had quite a few requests to add a skip dialog feature now, so for all the lamers who want to skip the part of the game that took the longest to make, sure go ahead.... get the latest build from the link, and use ENTER. But I cant stress how stupid that is, if you dont like dialog, heres a quick one, dont play it.  I also fixed a crash bug which causes the app to close after finishing a battle, so you should be able to play all the way to the endings now!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 04:07:23 PM by Farmergnome » Logged

skaldicpoet9
Level 10

"The length of my life was fated long ago "

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2007, 11:05:51 AM »

WOW...this game is RAPTASTIC! "Charmander Flame On!" lol....Oh, man this game is already a classic in my book...I am pretty sure this will get a vote from me....but there are still a lot more entries for me to play...so we'll see...

Mad props though Smiley

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
ray
TIGBaby

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2007, 06:43:56 AM »

this is the greatest game ever made, second greatest is sumotori

combine the two and we will be million billionaires.
Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2007, 10:26:14 PM »

Trillionares, right after i quit my day job.  New b game in the pipes also, though I might take it a bit slower with my RPG and other misc projects taking priority for now.

FROM THE CREATORS OF "RAP ATTACK: 2PACALYPSE NOW"

COMING THIS SUMMER:

"POSTMAN SEXUAL REVOLUTION"

Its going to be good.

Aik
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2007, 02:26:22 AM »

Great game, though frustrating due to bugs. Ice Cube tends to bounce away and never come back, as well as a crash after the Chamillionaires fight.
jazzuo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2007, 08:24:40 AM »

this game is Bish like crazy. I didnt find this game fan to play i mean the gameplay it self but otherwise the story and grafics hmmmmmmmmmmm most messed up of all games i have played till now. Good JOB!!!
gustav
Fez Nonbeliever
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2007, 12:07:57 AM »

I couldn't stop laughing... Except for when i snuffed Chamillionaire and the game crashed. That was less awesome. But it was still pretty cool how the game totally man-handled me...  Kiss

Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2007, 12:41:30 AM »

Kaka, cool.  Think of the crashing as a feature, a content feature.  I put it in the game to add some "grind" to it, its realy just there to make players work to see the l337 endings, rpgs do it lots, fighting the same monster over and over, I just skipped the middle man, crash it occasionally, instant content. 

Plus it adds to the crappyness.

Cheats if you want to avoid the grind, enter= skips dialog scenes, f11 auto wins battles when your actually fighting (and should avoid crashing too), but that aint no fun Sad
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 12:54:55 AM by Farmergnome » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic