Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411418 Posts in 69362 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: timothy feriandy

April 17, 2024, 05:29:44 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsArtist looking for a collaborator
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Artist looking for a collaborator  (Read 954 times)
jesseb
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: July 19, 2014, 04:24:23 PM »

Hey guys/gals,

I wanted to see if anyone was interested to work on a small, intermediate-level 2D game collaboration with me. I was thinking something like a platformer with 2-3 levels. Something we could make in 2-3 weeks.

I'd like to do art and level design (and can do basic scripting if necessary) so I'm looking for someone interested in gameplay programming/technical things. I'd be happy to split design duties, and we don't even need to do one of my project ideas. I could totally jump onto a small project of yours that's in need of art/animation (though I do have a couple ideas). My main goal is to improve my art and design skills.

As for my skill level, I've made a few small games. I placed #199/1600 in the most recent Ludum Dare, which was cool! I have decent drawing skills but almost no animation experience, so animation will need to be on the simple side. This is definitely not a project we should attempt to sell, but something to view as learning tool. Again, ideally I'm looking for a collaborator with more technical/programming interests, because it'd be nice to be able to learn from each other's opposite skillsets. As for the engine, I have a decent amount of Unity experience, but am open to whatever.

Soooo if you're interested, send me a private message with a bit about your interests and experience and let's talk!

You can check out some of my art at: goodmilkisgodsmilk.deviantart.com

It's often kinda dark, but I'm open to doing something lighter (and in color) too!

« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 04:58:31 PM by jesseb » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic