Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 10:16:44 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsB-GamesBrain Drain: Attack of the Mutant Brains!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Brain Drain: Attack of the Mutant Brains!!!  (Read 43176 times)
skaldicpoet9
Level 10

"The length of my life was fated long ago "

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2007, 03:51:14 PM »

What is the name of the song xD Tell me or i will explode!

It is Scarecrow by Beck Smiley

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
anrik
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2007, 03:59:46 PM »

The other song you... You! *Hits with frying pan* Ive heard it before, and now im obsessed with its name :I How dare you do that to me xD

+ A comment on your game;
What the flux did you think with the steering of the "tentacle", sometimes realy jiggy, but does it work like this?; Shoot, go other direction you want the tentacly to go, and it goes the other direction. Or? xD
skaldicpoet9
Level 10

"The length of my life was fated long ago "

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2007, 04:05:16 PM »

The other song you... You! *Hits with frying pan* Ive heard it before, and now im obsessed with its name :I How dare you do that to me xD

+ A comment on your game;
What the flux did you think with the steering of the "tentacle", sometimes realy jiggy, but does it work like this?; Shoot, go other direction you want the tentacly to go, and it goes the other direction. Or? xD

Yeah, this was actually my first game so some of the mechanics of the game have not been entirely fleshed out all of the way. Rest assured though eventually I will release an actual final version of the game that is more polished (at least gameplay wise).

Now if you are talking about the song that plays while your are playing the game that is a track from "When the Earth Stood Still" old school 50s sci-fi stuff...I thought it was appropriate Smiley

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic