Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411522 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 11:33:29 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingCandlelight Demo - Looking for Feedback...
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Candlelight Demo - Looking for Feedback...  (Read 2551 times)
Rodmanix
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2014, 10:43:53 AM »

Vallar,

Thanks a ton for checking out the game again.  Great feedback from you.

1 - I'm not 100% finished with this guy.  The goal is to find out what part his plays in the story.  There will be several battles with him throughout the game.  Expect this interaction to change as he develops.

2 - This is exactly what I was wanting.  With the new world map system showing you where the idol, temples, and wax are, hiding these in areas that are not in plain site or hard to get to is the plan.

3 - There is a couple of ways to get past this.  You can run across quickly and avoid the blasts or you can shoot through the small hole above the platform (right before the row of TNT) and ignite the TNT above you.  This blows up the bricks and allows access to the area above you.

4 - Yes, I do know what you mean.  I want there to be some backtracking but not too much.  Maybe branching paths that lead back to the original branch.

5 - I'll have to go back to tune this a bit more.  Thanks for catching that!  I've played the levels so much that I take for granted how annoying it might be to not see things.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic