Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 12:21:15 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsBrock Crocodile - 16 bit inspired action platformer
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Author Topic: Brock Crocodile - 16 bit inspired action platformer  (Read 13915 times)
Aki-at
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2018, 03:06:18 PM »

Now then! It's been a while since our last update but we are very much still alive and kicking, getting ready to show the game off at a small event in London if you're in the area on the 21st July, why not buy a ticket and check it out?

That's not the only news, over the weekend we showed off some more gameplay. To stress to the player to replay levels, we're putting secret treasure through out you'll want to locate and collect to boost your score!

If you liked what you saw above and want to retweet it on twitter too, here's the link: https://twitter.com/BrockCrocodile/status/1015584467426033665 every retweet appreciated!

Aki-at
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2018, 06:08:15 AM »

ALRIGHT BEERA, TAKE TWO!

Hello again everyone! Be almost a month since I posted here but I wanted to drop off another update on the project. This time I'm happy to show off another boss fight, this time against Princess Cassandra and her mighty mecha unit, Beera!

I must admit I am quite proud how this boss battle came out, a lot of action and movement, with a bit of rhythm to it too! You can read up changes to the boss here http://brockcrocodile.com/2018/08/01/alright-beera-take-two/ or if you've been following this thread long enough, watch what the boss fight originally looked like back in 2016!

If you like what you see, please do share either via Youtube or Twitter!

hoyoyo80
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2018, 10:38:33 PM »

I love sega ish pixel art. This one deserve bookmarked! Making one also.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic