Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 12:56:35 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsEitr - [ Action RPG ] [E3 Trailer released!]
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]
Print
Author Topic: Eitr - [ Action RPG ] [E3 Trailer released!]  (Read 166316 times)
io3 creations
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #380 on: December 17, 2017, 12:56:21 PM »

https://twitter.com/EitrTheGame/status/912824516841230336
Sep 26
-Eitr was finally cancelled, right?
-Er...nope.

Other than that, nothing definite ... neither on the Steam forums: http://steamcommunity.com/app/350050/discussions/

Megumin
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: January 25, 2018, 04:59:34 PM »

Do you think there will be a 2 player mode? Me and my dad love playing these kinds of games together and I was wondering if there would be a 2P mode to play it with him. It looks great by the way! I hope development keeps on smoothly. Smiley
[ - Null - ]
Level 0

owo what are you looking in here?

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: January 26, 2018, 06:00:58 AM »

Ow good lord, I'm following this game since almost August of the past year!
Is it still alive?  Epileptic

Hoi-
:heart:
meshpotato
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: January 26, 2018, 04:46:28 PM »

Ow good lord, I'm following this game since almost August of the past year!
Is it still alive?  Epileptic

Yeah, it's still alive. They're just focusing on finishing the game instead of spending time on making gifs and updates.
They commented on a few Steam Community posts recently:
 https://www.reddit.com/r/Eitr/comments/7plwk2/aedous_dev_just_replied_to_two_people_on_steam/

Aedous
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: April 02, 2022, 07:10:14 PM »

Haven't posted here in a while, I've been neglecting this post for years now and I want to actually get back into posting on here especially this is where it all started.

There's been a few things happening, and I'm sure some of you aware about the development hell that we've been going through  Epileptic

It's still been developed, we just spend more time posting on reddit / discord.
There's been a few things posted on discord, so I'll just do a large dump here for you guys:

Showcase of loot:

Showcase of a sword and shield skill and a bow skill:

Showcasing some of the art / environments:

I just recorded some footage of what the game is like now, it's one of the first video's showcasing the combat.

Hope you guys like!

oldblood
Level 10

...Not again.

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: April 02, 2022, 07:52:23 PM »

Really pleased to see this project is still around, and its awesome to see you back on TIG where it all began. Still looks as amazing as always. Keep the content and devlogs coming!

Aedous
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: April 02, 2022, 09:27:31 PM »

Thanks! Still have some more things in the burner to post about Smiley

Gibberish
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: April 03, 2022, 01:03:02 PM »

Great to see you guys still on this. EVER since your E3 reveal your game seemed like one of the most promising for me. Hung out at your discord for months but so little happend i thought the project was dead. Really Hope you guys make it to the finish line. I started my own project here, out at night, check it out if you want.

Mark Mayers
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #388 on: April 03, 2022, 05:26:57 PM »

Toast Right Cheers to making it through development hell thus far. Nice knowing there are others alive who walk the wastes. Toast Left

Desolus Twitter: @DesolusDev Website: http://www.desolus.com DevLog: On TIG!
Aedous
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: April 04, 2022, 08:10:59 PM »

Toast Right Cheers to making it through development hell thus far. Nice knowing there are others alive who walk the wastes. Toast Left
Thanks, hopefully we can all be out of the wastes sometime soon Wizard

Great to see you guys still on this. EVER since your E3 reveal your game seemed like one of the most promising for me. Hung out at your discord for months but so little happend i thought the project was dead. Really Hope you guys make it to the finish line. I started my own project here, out at night, check it out if you want.
Thanks, progress is slower than it used to be, but there's still some progress hopefully it can be more frequent if life permits Smiley

Alain
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #390 on: April 05, 2022, 01:10:34 AM »

It is so great to hear you are still working on Eitr. A funny coincidence is that I was on a call a week ago and I don't know how, but Eitr came up. Three of us four people had it on our wishlists, we did some quick google searches to find out if the game was still under development. The fourth person put the game on their wishlist as well Wink

I hope the development hell you mention has cooled down a bit, please keep us posted on your progress!

Aedous
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: April 06, 2022, 08:26:05 AM »

It is so great to hear you are still working on Eitr. A funny coincidence is that I was on a call a week ago and I don't know how, but Eitr came up. Three of us four people had it on our wishlists, we did some quick google searches to find out if the game was still under development. The fourth person put the game on their wishlist as well Wink

I hope the development hell you mention has cooled down a bit, please keep us posted on your progress!
Thanks! It's always strange to hear that other people talk about Eitr, I sometimes forget it's just not me and my friends that know about the game lol.

Gibberish
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: April 22, 2022, 04:40:53 AM »

Thanks! It's always strange to hear that other people talk about Eitr, I sometimes forget it's just not me and my friends that know about the game lol.

Yesterday i was also with a friend, we have mentioned Eitr to each other for years

JobLeonard
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: April 22, 2022, 09:16:59 AM »

Warms my heart when an indy dev comes back to TiGsource to share that they finished their game Kiss

Congrats on making it through! Coffee
Aedous
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 05, 2022, 01:43:49 PM »

Yesterday i was also with a friend, we have mentioned Eitr to each other for years
Haha, hope it was all positive vibes :D

Warms my heart when an indy dev comes back to TiGsource to share that they finished their game Kiss

Congrats on making it through! Coffee
Thanks, funny though we haven't actually finished, but would gladly accept the coffee Tongue

Gibberish
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 08, 2022, 03:10:57 AM »

Yeah, we basically exchange we hope the game qill surface and its at the top of our most wanten list. I get a feeding you guys are a bit private, so i hope you dont mind me asking, but what is the main struggle in finishing Eitr? The original E3 footage felt really strong, the stuff i see now looks very similair? Is it Just the size of the thing your building? The mechanics? I really hope you guys can work through it, cause i Def believe you got something special here. I know im not the first to say, but i d say start a patreon. Im sure over time people will join and you still seem to have some early fans around too!

Aedous
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: June 23, 2022, 07:01:29 AM »

Yeah, we basically exchange we hope the game qill surface and its at the top of our most wanten list. I get a feeding you guys are a bit private, so i hope you dont mind me asking, but what is the main struggle in finishing Eitr? The original E3 footage felt really strong, the stuff i see now looks very similair? Is it Just the size of the thing your building? The mechanics? I really hope you guys can work through it, cause i Def believe you got something special here. I know im not the first to say, but i d say start a patreon. Im sure over time people will join and you still seem to have some early fans around too!
Current struggle to be honest is a few things, funding is one of them, but also the game itself, we're not currently happy with what we have so we want to take sometime to go back and think about things in the game. We've learned a lot from the last few years and we can identify issues in the game a lot easier now that we couldn't see back then.
We also want to have a solid plan / goal before we start looking for any sort of outside funding, don't want to fall into the same trap as before Wink
« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 12:55:34 PM by Aedous » Logged

Aedous
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: June 23, 2022, 07:10:20 AM »

A small update that I wanted to share over here, one of things I've been working on is optimisation in the game. It was something that I was kind of avoiding as I didn't know if it would be a daunting task, but I'm so glad that I did.

I made a test scene with 200+ enemies and have the game running at 60FPS+! Glad that I was able to get somewhere with this. Even though this is an isolated test it's a good step towards better optimisation and can only get better from here Smiley.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 07:27:45 AM by Aedous » Logged

Alain
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #398 on: June 23, 2022, 08:56:00 AM »

That was fun to watch!

Your plans for the future make a lot of sense to me, I'm rooting for you.

nt
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: June 30, 2022, 03:20:43 PM »

Really happy to see Eitr still being worked on, everything looks great as usual

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic