Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411840 Posts in 69419 Topics- by 58464 Members - Latest Member: Riya21

May 31, 2024, 04:39:41 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsProject London: A Telltale Inspired Adventure Game.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Project London: A Telltale Inspired Adventure Game.  (Read 684 times)
TheNorthridge
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2014, 02:39:46 PM »

Hey!

I was told I should probably start one of these, and keep it updated to keep me motivated, so lets try and see if it works Tongue

Ive been planning, and working on a Telltale inspired, adventure game pilot demo. Ive had this weird idea for a story, and Ive tried it as a comic, as a short film, but the Telltale style really stuck with me, so I thought it might be the best way to go. Don't want to give away too much of the plot, but it involves Dragons, London, and Post Apocalyptic High Fantasy. Its Nuts :v

Ive been helping on and off with small indie games since I left college six months ago, and even before that Ive been modding in Bethesda games since forever. But right now I think Ive got the skills to do something on my own. Famous last words eh?

So I'm using Unity, I'm using the wonder Adventure Creator plugin from Icebox Studios, and blender for most modelling needs. What you'll see for most of the next few days will probably be really awful based white box, but I feel if I get the gameplay, timing and feel down in white-box, it'll save me more time in 3D. Here's hoping.

Here's some sneak peak screenshots, I'll probably ending up changing these anyway.

Thanks!

-Sean
selvin
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 03:11:55 PM »

Is that the central line?  Who, Me?
TheNorthridge
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 03:33:40 PM »

No, Piccadilly I believe. My favorite line.

Im probably going to re-model the whole thing, again....>>
selvin
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2014, 12:34:26 PM »

So basically your story is about discovering a dungeon in the tube? That sounds fun Smiley, keep us posted.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic