Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411478 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 07:34:09 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingUntil I'm Gone- New game revealed!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Until I'm Gone- New game revealed!  (Read 3136 times)
roamn
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: August 18, 2007, 02:02:09 AM »

Hello everyone

We would like to present here our new project- which will probably be totally new for all of you- a FREEWARE winter-melancholy-dark-horor adventure game called "Until I'm Gone"! UIG is under development of Faraway Studios(set in Czech republic) for almost 2 years now. Two years already we are hardworking to give you a special experience which you had never felt before and which you won't forget! We are really excited that we can after 2 years of development reveal the project to the majority of players!

Until I’m Gone is a FREEWARE 2.5D 3rd person point-and-click adventure game with horror elements and a psychological subtext. It takes place in a small mountain village covered with snow at Christmas time. The main hero is forced by his lady-friend to visit Pitfall Mountains. Soon after he arrives, the village is cut off from the outside world due to a huge snowstorm, and Nathan, who forced to stay until the storm blows over, unwittingly starts to reveal the tiny secrets of this picturesque village...
More about the story can be found on our website.

There has been a lot of things happening around the project (not only) for the two last years and it is impossible to summarize the whole game or even the things it has gone through here in one short post. For better and comprehensive delineation please visit our website, where you can also find tons of things we had released, for example music, voice-acting examples, wallpapers, story infos, examples of translation and more.

Just the same, to tell more:

-The game will be released in Q3-Q4 2007, that means this winter!

-The  language portfolio of the project is big, right now, we are prepaing to release the game in 14 world languages! Yeah, you read right, when the project will come out, it will, right in his 1st version feature 14 World languages, and it is very probably, that you will find even your native language in there... Simply check it out... The game is beening translated into: English, French, German, Russian, Hungarian,Czech, Slovak, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Greek, Polish, Danish and Dutch ("Netherlands").

-The game, will feature COMPLETE professional english voice-acting by actors with years of experience in games, radios, films and theatres.

-You can look forward to hours and hours of gameplay with cold-dark-winter-horor-depresive feeling in original and impressive story with horror, supernatural and psychological elements!

And what is the best, as you read, this all will be really FOR FREE! Everyone will be able to get his own copy of the game totally FOR FREE! (We have even rejected several publishers till now!)

For large versions of the screens, better info and more, check the website www.farawaystudios.com

Roman Navratil
Faraway Studios

Terry
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 03:06:14 AM »

Um... did you, like, forget you'd already posted this?

Guert
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 03:52:38 AM »

I'm going to assume it was an honest mistake and not a spam attempt. Smiley
Later!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic