Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 02:18:39 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralHuman Hugs
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115
Print
Author Topic: Human Hugs  (Read 334647 times)
Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2260 on: October 25, 2017, 08:03:24 PM »

Hey everyone, I just came out completely.
that's great! hope things are going well in the wake of it.

Torchkas
Level 10

collects sawdust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2261 on: October 27, 2017, 12:32:44 AM »

it's been really surreal. everyone's been positive, just shows what happens when you're reasonable. i cried at the end of that day because i was just so overwhelmed

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: October 27, 2017, 01:31:18 AM »

congratulations to you
eyeliner
Level 10

I'm afraid of americans...

View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: October 30, 2017, 02:53:30 AM »

Hey everyone, I just came out completely.
Great step. You deserve a bear hug. Smiley

Yeah.
substract
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: November 03, 2017, 05:54:41 AM »

lost my job last week. kinda feel stressed now, but it sucked so much, certainly not gonna miss it...
i got so much time now and i should work on my game, but there is so much tension atm, I'm having problems to force myself to do it :/
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 01:14:27 PM by substract » Logged

Eyon
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2265 on: November 03, 2017, 08:34:34 AM »

You should take some time for you first. Its not a waste of time because you'll be more productive if you're rested physicaly and mentaly.
Bro hug ! Smiley

Mobile strategy game in the browser: https://eyon.itch.io/agentsxmonsters
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Eyon_Patrick
substract
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: November 03, 2017, 01:15:08 PM »

Thank you  Smiley

ionside
Level 1

what was I doing, again?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2267 on: February 04, 2018, 03:01:19 PM »

Belated hugs all round.

Just felt like giving some.

deadlycure
Level 0

BECOME!

View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: April 14, 2018, 12:09:26 PM »

Hugs for All.

Do you Understand - Understand - The concept?

BE LOVE!

Occam's Razor is too edgy: Knowing more can change the "simplest" explanation.
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: April 16, 2018, 03:26:00 PM »

its cool to me that naganuma sampled malcolm x and stokely carmichael
Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2270 on: April 16, 2018, 03:43:51 PM »

same

Xfactor
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: April 26, 2018, 06:08:52 AM »

I used to join a team giving free hugs at the airport. We did cheer up many people who came home after a long time abroad but had no one waiting for them at the gate. For them it feels like "I'm welcomed here"
Klogen
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: August 24, 2018, 03:29:37 PM »

I used to join a team giving free hugs at the airport. We did cheer up many people who came home after a long time abroad but had no one waiting for them at the gate. For them it feels like "I'm welcomed here"

Yeep <3  I remember my first travel abroad, walking out of the plane, from the airport to the outside. I knew i was alone and no one knew me, i could be anyone, but something was lost, a part of me i left with all the memories behind. It's a weird feeling, you were being the light for some people
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2273 on: August 24, 2018, 03:50:04 PM »

dunno about anyone else but my feeling would be more like "do I still have my fucking wallet"

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
diegzumillo
Level 10

This avatar is so old I still have a some hair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2274 on: August 30, 2018, 04:23:23 PM »

I'm stressed out yall. I don't respond well to stress at all. I freeze completely and get nothing done. Today was such a day. I spent all of it on twitter, then on youtube, then in my kitchen, repeat. I'm writing my thesis and if that wasn't enough I have financial problems on top of that. A medical bill from when I thought I was insured, but apparently wasn't, haunting me as well. If my research were the least bit engaging I could at least dive into research problems to ease my mind from other problems.

you're responding to a post from when George W. Bush was president

That just makes me feel all weird.

Reflox
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: August 31, 2018, 06:11:52 AM »

You have so much pressure right now i am eager to see what a strong person you will come out after all of it is done <3
diegzumillo
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2276 on: August 31, 2018, 08:27:22 AM »

Thank you, Reflox Smiley That's a nice way of looking at difficult times and it is absolutely true.

Strade
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: September 04, 2018, 04:24:09 PM »

“Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.”

I remember all the sayings that we don't learn from the history and history repeats itself. But that's weird, because variables change through time. If you fail to do some business back in the past and based on that you don't try another business, there is no logic, as everything since that time have changed.
Every day is different, different variables, possibilities. Why do people base their knowledge on their past, when the future is like a totally fresh paper, well except the things we imprinted might impact the future, but unless we repeat our approach to a problem, it will never be the same outcome. Smiley
Bernord
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: October 01, 2018, 11:33:10 AM »

October brings new feelings, new smells from the outside. I am over the age where hormones are showing at your face during these seasons, and i wonder if past the age of 60 or so, do the season affect us, or it goes away with the 'experience' of life.

I enjoy this feeling, it is like a kick in a butt to do things while the year is not over yet.
diegzumillo
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2279 on: November 01, 2018, 06:23:04 PM »

I will defend my thesis in 2 weeks from now. Still finishing writing the damn thing. It's not good at all lol but it will be done. Anyway, I'm super stressed out, I work every hour of every day to finish a rather disappointing work. So I'm here dumping that on you, strangers on the internet whom share an interest in game development with me (that sentence feels completely broken, you may read it like Tarzan if you like). But I feel quite lonely and friendless. RELEASE THE SAD VIOLINS. My old friends, which I still talk to online, seem to be increasingly more distant and estranged. To the point where I don't feel comfortable sharing anything with them anymore. Good thing I still have a supporting family.

It will all be over soon, and apple and worm will resume development and I will eat all the pies.

Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic