Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411503 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 03:46:46 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperDesignInanimate's Ideas Inc.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Inanimate's Ideas Inc.  (Read 4546 times)
Inanimate
Level 10

☆HERO OF JUSTICE!☆

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2009, 08:21:49 PM »

You seem to have a take on games that, while it doesn't really jive with mine, I can respect and understand.

Would you mind if I borrowed the "Idea thread" idea? Sometimes I get crazy ideas that I can't get rid of which distract me from the work at hand.

Haha, why would I? This HAS been done before! At least, I would think so!

Expect from now on around 2 basic ideas. I usually go with them for a few weeks, so I will update them. Also, this thread is making me rethink some old ideas! Like, maybe a Lime 2?
William Broom
Level 10

formerly chutup

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2009, 01:54:44 AM »

As I said in Qelippoth's sthread, I'm not sure it's a good idea for everyone to start their own 'ideas threads'. It could result in a rather cluttered Art and Design forum. We already have this thread which basically served as an output for ideas, but recently it's dropped off the first few pages and not been seen. I think it might be a good idea to move such discussions back to that thread again.

Don Andy
Level 10

Andreas Kämper, Dandy, Tophat Andy

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2009, 02:08:19 AM »

I also found Twitter to be pretty good to share idea nuggets with the world, although it's not that suitable if you want to fully flesh out your ideas. I personally have long fleshed out docs for each idea in my Twitter account, but I deliberately posted <140 nuggets so people still have to use their own head, should they adapt one.
Inanimate
Level 10

☆HERO OF JUSTICE!☆

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2009, 03:16:21 PM »

As I said in Qelippoth's sthread, I'm not sure it's a good idea for everyone to start their own 'ideas threads'. It could result in a rather cluttered Art and Design forum. We already have this thread which basically served as an output for ideas, but recently it's dropped off the first few pages and not been seen. I think it might be a good idea to move such discussions back to that thread again.

Yeah, that's why I made this thread. I thought that was games you saw in dreams, not dreams of your games!

I also found Twitter to be pretty good to share idea nuggets with the world, although it's not that suitable if you want to fully flesh out your ideas. I personally have long fleshed out docs for each idea in my Twitter account, but I deliberately posted <140 nuggets so people still have to use their own head, should they adapt one.

Twitter? I thought that was an update thing... Sounds interesting.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic