Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 01:18:58 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsGREENLIGHT - Love You to Bits [A crazy point & click space quest]
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: GREENLIGHT - Love You to Bits [A crazy point & click space quest]  (Read 15978 times)
3Beards
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2015, 11:42:36 PM »

This game looks fantastic! Excellent sense of world-building and a cool balance between cutie, fun and a little creepy.  Very excited to play!

Check out our full devlog at
Franklin's Ghost
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2015, 04:22:24 AM »

Nice to see someone else using Flash Smiley

The trailer for this looks great, loving the design and animations. How's the development going with the release date of 2015?

Alike Studio
Level 0

Game Developers of Love You to Bits

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2015, 08:24:42 AM »

Hi everyone! We have more news about our release: ”Love You to Bits” will be launched next February 2016. Yeah, we know we delayed the launch again… But it’s for a good reason! In fact, we invited our main guy himself, Kosmo, to explain the whys and the hows. We hope you will all understand, and we wanted to thank you for your patience. You’re the best!

Alike Studio
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2015, 08:25:50 AM »

Meanwhile, check these two new unseen screenshots of Love You to Bits! Kosmo is really going deep into those underground world. Are those mutants? And is that the Land of the Dead!?

saluk
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2015, 03:46:54 PM »

Excellent. February isn't so far away. How did you choose February? Again, February isn't so far away Wink

Antmusic
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2015, 02:28:21 PM »

YAY! Just in time for VD. (Valentine's Day, that is.)
Alike Studio
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2016, 04:03:14 AM »

Love You to Bits now available universewide for iOS! (http://appstore.com/loveyoutobits) Check our epic release trailer with new gameplay and unseen animation!

saluk
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2016, 11:04:16 AM »

Very well done, the trailer is lovely (to bits)!

ambethia
Level 0

Hobbyist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2016, 11:33:57 PM »

While you're on the subject of technical stuff, is this art on vectors or bitmap?

At the moment we are working with vectors and when the project is completed we will have so many animations for the mobile version that I think vectors is our best option.
 What we still have to decide is how we will render that, Scaleform was the solution used in the Tiny Thief project but I'm not sure if we will follow the same path this time.

I'm very curious about your tech stack! Did you end up using Scaleform again? I've been thinking a lot lately about GPU-accelerated vector graphics for games. So I'm interested to hear a breakdown of how you folks make such beautiful stuff.

I see the animation are all in Flash, can you talk about mixing the vectors with what looks like raster texture effects?
dotsquid
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2016, 03:17:39 AM »

I'm very curious about your tech stack! Did you end up using Scaleform again? I've been thinking a lot lately about GPU-accelerated vector graphics for games. So I'm interested to hear a breakdown of how you folks make such beautiful stuff.

I see the animation are all in Flash, can you talk about mixing the vectors with what looks like raster texture effects?
Oh, I'd like to know what's under the hood too.
ambethia
Level 0

Hobbyist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2016, 06:07:48 PM »

The suspense is killing me!
ambethia
Level 0

Hobbyist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2016, 09:19:37 PM »

I figured it out! It's just an Air app, nothing fancy!

I've been investigating rendering vector graphics directly on the GPU (loop/blinn, etc) with shaders. I was hoping for something more exciting, but Air is obviously the simple route to go. Beautiful game!
Alike Studio
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2016, 06:35:36 AM »

I figured it out! It's just an Air app, nothing fancy!

I've been investigating rendering vector graphics directly on the GPU (loop/blinn, etc) with shaders. I was hoping for something more exciting, but Air is obviously the simple route to go. Beautiful game!

Yes! It's Adobe Air Smiley
Thank you!

Alike Studio
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2016, 06:42:26 AM »

PC & Mac gamers! Love You to Bits is coming! Our indie game is now up on Steam Greenlight, and we need your VOTE! (・о・) You can vote for us here! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=663470314

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic