Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 05:33:51 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkLooking For A Team For A Minecraft Zombie Horror F2P 3D Pixel Art Roguelike MMO
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking For A Team For A Minecraft Zombie Horror F2P 3D Pixel Art Roguelike MMO  (Read 2005 times)
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2014, 03:35:55 PM »

Hello I am Game Desinger and student at a notable videogame school and I am currently working on A Game that will revolutionize the World of Gameing. It will feature some of the most Refined and Revolutionary mechanics curently known to Gamers.

I have written a 400 Page GDD that I can unfortunately not Disclose because it contains several Patented concepts, but just to Give you an Idea of waht sort of Features will be featured in this Game

• Dynamic Procedural Cooking and Crafting
  • Voxelshader Based Plat Forming
  • Triangular Dynamic Zombie Brains
  • Craft World
  • Ergonomic Underwater Control Schemes
  • Trap Based Roguelike Mining Puzzles
  • Flush Mapping
  • Subtrixel Shading
  • Smart Creator-Based Payment Models
  • Coder Based Gaming Algorithms (further details in the GDD)

I truely beileive that This Game has the Potential to Change the Gameing World and really "shake Things up" So-To-Speak. It Pretty MUch is guaranteed to win many GOTY Awards and many Gamers Hearts and Mineds.

However, im am in a most unfrotunate Situiation: I haven't a team. That is why I need several people to "Help Me Out" So-To-Speak in Starting Up A New Game Studio and help me make this Game a Reality (Industry Experts And Professionals Only, Amatuers Need Not Aply!):

• 15 Coders
  • 10 Voxel Artists
  • 15 Pixel Artists
  • 1 Musican
  • 2 Accountants
  • 2 Vice Presidents
  • 1 Marketing Expert
  • 1 Tea Boy
  • at least 500 Beta Testers
  • 5 Procedural Generators (possibly more)

Once this Tweam isa ssembled, I will proceed to found the Game Studio. Team Members will be paid on the Profit Sharing Model after the Game goes Gold. All Tema Mremrbers will bei Under a strict NDA. should Any of the GDD leak to the PUBLIC YOU WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE

thanks for your time
C.A. Siblereisen  My Word! Gentleman
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 07:49:25 AM »

I do not remember making this post

Offer still stands btw
Pages: [1]
Print