Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1360557 Posts in 63355 Topics- by 55203 Members - Latest Member: ksf

May 26, 2019, 04:21:42 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkLooking For A Team For A Minecraft Zombie Horror F2P 3D Pixel Art Roguelike MMO
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking For A Team For A Minecraft Zombie Horror F2P 3D Pixel Art Roguelike MMO  (Read 989 times)
Silbereisen
Overlord
Administrator
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2014, 03:35:55 PM »

Hello I am Game Desinger and student at a notable videogame school and I am currently working on A Game that will revolutionize the World of Gameing. It will feature some of the most Refined and Revolutionary mechanics curently known to Gamers.

I have written a 400 Page GDD that I can unfortunately not Disclose because it contains several Patented concepts, but just to Give you an Idea of waht sort of Features will be featured in this Game

• Dynamic Procedural Cooking and Crafting
  • Voxelshader Based Plat Forming
  • Triangular Dynamic Zombie Brains
  • Craft World
  • Ergonomic Underwater Control Schemes
  • Trap Based Roguelike Mining Puzzles
  • Flush Mapping
  • Subtrixel Shading
  • Smart Creator-Based Payment Models
  • Coder Based Gaming Algorithms (further details in the GDD)

I truely beileive that This Game has the Potential to Change the Gameing World and really "shake Things up" So-To-Speak. It Pretty MUch is guaranteed to win many GOTY Awards and many Gamers Hearts and Mineds.

However, im am in a most unfrotunate Situiation: I haven't a team. That is why I need several people to "Help Me Out" So-To-Speak in Starting Up A New Game Studio and help me make this Game a Reality (Industry Experts And Professionals Only, Amatuers Need Not Aply!):

• 15 Coders
  • 10 Voxel Artists
  • 15 Pixel Artists
  • 1 Musican
  • 2 Accountants
  • 2 Vice Presidents
  • 1 Marketing Expert
  • 1 Tea Boy
  • at least 500 Beta Testers
  • 5 Procedural Generators (possibly more)

Once this Tweam isa ssembled, I will proceed to found the Game Studio. Team Members will be paid on the Profit Sharing Model after the Game goes Gold. All Tema Mremrbers will bei Under a strict NDA. should Any of the GDD leak to the PUBLIC YOU WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE

thanks for your time
C.A. Siblereisen  My Word! Gentleman
Silbereisen
Overlord
Administrator
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 07:49:25 AM »

I do not remember making this post

Offer still stands btw
Pages: [1]