Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411502 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 03:41:10 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallThe Obligatory Introduce Yourself Thread
Pages: 1 ... 523 524 [525] 526 527 ... 601
Print
Author Topic: The Obligatory Introduce Yourself Thread  (Read 1952136 times)
zenassembly
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10480 on: November 08, 2017, 01:38:51 PM »

Hello friends, Michael here. Currently working full-time as an app dev @Super Lame Games where we work with social media influencers to help promote our fun apps and games. I also do solo/freelance game dev @Zen Assembly (website forthcoming shortly), where I have some fun things in the works that I'd love to show off soon.

I've been lurking the TIG long enough, figured it was time to participate!   Coffee

Kyleflores
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #10481 on: November 09, 2017, 04:29:42 AM »

My name is Kyle Flores. I am a Project Manager, Developer, Blogger. I am here to learn more through other's forums. Recently I worked on an Android App project and I am using a project management tool, named Findnerd Project management tool(http://projects.findnerd.com/ ), which is one of the best free project management tools. Apart from that I am a part time photographer, love to play badminton,Cricket. I also won 2 trophies in Badminton, when I was a scholar.
Abcorie
TIGBaby

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10482 on: November 13, 2017, 10:15:21 AM »

Hello devs, I'm Abraham Cozar from Chibig game studio. I'm developer and game-designer. I have worked at home during 2 years making some games for mobile and our main titles are Deiland and Ankora (they have reached near 3M of players). Since last February I'm working in my first game to console and PC, and that's my bigger challenge.
I love narrative and storytelling, that's the main reason I'm making games. My favorite is Final Fantasy VII.
Best!
Klyxor
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #10483 on: November 13, 2017, 11:59:38 AM »

Hi everybody, I'm Krister from Sweden. I run a small studio with a friend of mine and also work as a teacher in game programming and development in Stockholm.

I'm currently working on a adventure game called Beneath the Waves.

I've been working with games as a developer and teacher since 2008.
TripleRGames
Level 0

Making games for fun

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10484 on: November 13, 2017, 04:17:09 PM »

Hello everyone!

This is my first post here. Now to introduce myself, I'm Razvan, solo indie dev from Romania. I graduated the University of Computer Science in Economics, I'm currently in a Masters program for cyber-security. When I started the Uni I wanted a fun way to learn programming so I started making games using Unity Engine, none of which saw the daylight.
Now I do it as a hobby in my limited spare time and recently I published my first little silly game for PC. It is currently in development.

It's very nice meeting you all and I hope for the best interaction in this awesome community!

Cheers all!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 04:22:23 PM by TripleRGames » Logged

We put the "fun" in video games.
Home Invasion - https://triplergames.itch.io/home-invasion
Blaze Runner
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10485 on: November 13, 2017, 06:18:09 PM »

Hello everybody! My name is Filippo and I was born in Italy.
I've started developing games last year with Unity and Game Maker and so far I love it. I am a big fan of the Souls series and cyberpunk. I still don't know what knid of game sI would like to create so I'm still experimenting. I know that I like deep lores and hidden meanings.  Durr...?

A big electric hug to everybody. Hope to see you some of you some day!

Filippo
oliviakane1997
Level 0

don't be shy cause you only have one life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10486 on: November 14, 2017, 08:19:34 AM »

Hi guys, I'm incredibly happy  Gomez when I finally start OUR journey of making indie game. Oh, let me introduce myself first ^^  I am Olivia Kane. I'm a sophomore. I am now working with my crew. They all are also students  Tongue.  My team is making a RP-game. We expect to introduce it to you through this awsome website as soon as possible. I'm sure that you all will love it because I believe in my team a lot  Grin I hope that I can be received your feedback in order that I can fulfill uor games and help you guys to enjoy many interesting games ever. Wait to see us  Beer!

^^ It's really excited to meet you in this awesome website.
Thank you for reading!

Cheers!

Olie
Dertzack
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #10487 on: November 14, 2017, 09:37:51 AM »

Hey everyone!
My name is Caio Souza Fonseca, I am a Computer Scientist, the CEO, Co-Founder and one of the programmers at Cactus Game Studios.
I am mainly a programmer but have been learning a lot of 3D, concept art, sound, etc. A little bit of everything really because of the studio.

Nice to meet you all!
Quentin Delvallet
Level 0

Bonjour

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10488 on: November 16, 2017, 12:56:12 AM »

Bonjour Grin,

My name is Quentin and I'm a 24 year old video game passionate since at least 80 years. I'm in coding since I'm 18 and I'm currently a software engineer somewhere in France (in France we call this place France, you might have heard of it).

I make games with my brother for 2 serious years now, I suck at art but I still try to do it all by myself  Durr...?. I suck even more at music but I just grab some free pieces of music on the internet and properly read and give the proper credit to the authors. Seems to work, the musics get more praise than our splendid and fun and incredible and awesome games Well, hello there!. I'm mostly passionate about coding, I like to develop the systems and gameplay, content, meh, it's cool in our heads but it's a pain to create content.

I'm currently working on a full version for a game, Oeufwakening, that won (along with 19 other winners off 700+ submission) the first GMTK Gamejam from Mark Brown. I made two full games named Red Aleph and Eburnean, that got release since September now and was currently updated since then.

My three favorite games are NieR Gestalt (I need to precise because people seems to think about Automata when we say NieR now, it's kinda sad  Epileptic), Valkyrie Profile and the unknown Jagged Alliance 2.

If you want to know more about my life, then don't ask, just imagine whatever you want  Cheesy

Bye  Gentleman

Nazgum
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10489 on: November 16, 2017, 05:58:04 PM »

Ahoy!

I am Nazgum, and started working on games waaaaay too far back!  Does anyone remember muds?  The old school rpgs with no graphics that were once quite popular.  That's where I started out in my game dev journey.

During school I transitioned to flash games, which were awesome back in the day.  I worked on a platformer, a multiplayer chat, and a bit too ambitious of an attempt to make an axis and allies flash clone.

After school work took me into web dev, where I eventually started my own company, creating a web service for my favorite game at the time, World of Warcraft, which allowed guilds to create community websites to chat outside the game.

Now I am on a bit of a new journey, looking to merge my initial love of indie games with my skills as a web dev.  Will it work out?  Who knows, but thats all part of the fun and adventure =)

Cheers,

A Bit Awake - 2P indie studio from Toronto, Canada, working on Helms of Fury!
oliviakane1997
Level 0

don't be shy cause you only have one life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10490 on: November 16, 2017, 07:33:50 PM »

Toast Left Toast Right

Cheers!

Olie
Ezalbot
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10491 on: November 16, 2017, 09:18:09 PM »

Hi, I'm Juan, an indie game developer. I'm 26 years old and started developing games three years ago. I just finished my first game and released it on Steam Unforgiving Happiness.

Its been a crazy, fun and scary journey for me. I was never able to finish any of my games before this one. Unforgiving Happiness is my baby Grin.

I feel like I'm an old soul. I love the old school games from consoles. Sometimes I invite my friends over to play Contra, Mario Car, and others. I love SCCT, BF3, BF4, SOCOM ps2 series and lately Fortnite.
I also enjoy puzzle games and many others.

The reason why I made this game is because I wanted to tell my story and also challenge some players.

Anyway, that's a little bit of me.
alxwest
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #10492 on: November 17, 2017, 04:54:36 AM »

Hi everybody

Hi Dr Nick

Name's Alex. I'm a developer by trade and I've only just started out making this game I really wanted out there.

Thanks for your time  Smiley
shapeoftheworld
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10493 on: November 17, 2017, 03:32:33 PM »

Hey everyone,

I'm Stu, I work on as a VFX artist on the Gears of War franchise by day and by night I'm working on Shape of the World, my  very own first person explorer about getting lost.

Stumbled onto TIG just the other day and thought that I best create an account and say hi.

So hi!

Trixler
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10494 on: November 18, 2017, 02:43:04 PM »

Aloha!

Name is Jeff and I'm first and foremost an ARTIST, particularly a 3d Artist. But, I'm attempting my first solo game using Unreal. Well, I've made small games before, and have done professional work mostly for TV and Graphic Design companies.

Here is some of my stuff: https://www.artstation.com/sigilier

Loving the stuff I see here and getting inspired by all of it.

Cheers!
MiniBeatBoy
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10495 on: November 20, 2017, 06:57:04 PM »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Juan Reyes and I'm an independent developer working at my studio Cocodrilo Dog. We create adventure games with rhythm infused mechanics and have been running the studio since 2011.

I studied Industrial Design, I am an empiric musician and I learned to code while working in many digital projects during the last 12 years.

This is me:

I just started here because I want to share the development process of our new game in development called Boom Fighters with all developers and players around  Smiley

I hope to hear back from you!

Juan P.
ken_aurora
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #10496 on: November 21, 2017, 07:03:27 PM »

Hello Everyone,

I am a game developer from Hong Kong and working in a company called 'Aurorainno'.
Our company is a small startup and making different games.

As we want to make better and better, we need really the feedbacks and suggestions from the great players and game developers here!

LouBagel
Level 0

Lou Bagel, Combo Number 5!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10497 on: November 21, 2017, 09:00:26 PM »

Hi,

My name is Chris, but I do my gamedev stuff under "Lou Bagel" (silly inside joke).  Just found out about TIGForums and TIGSource and seemed like a place I needed to join right away!

The main project I am working on is a goofy, Earthbound inspired game, that takes place entirely inside and office, that deals with silly office things like avoiding annoying co-workers.

I have one level done that you can play on my website (it is more difficult/harder learning curve than I meant): https://www.LouBagel.com
But if you want to see more WIP GIF type of stuff you can check out my Twitter: https://twitter.com/LouBagelCombo5

Looking forward to browsing the forums!
Imralr
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #10498 on: November 21, 2017, 11:23:24 PM »

Hello everyone,

The name is Imral, I am an Indonesian lawyer by day, game developer by night. I have been mostly a silent reader in this forum because I haven't really work on anything.

I am currently developing a classic 2d RPG with background story inspired by the art of the great Simon Stålenhag, and hard sci-fi story of the Strugatsky brothers.

Hopefully, I will be able to post real development on my game to the community!! Coffee Coffee

Look forward to sharing with all of you!!
vimino
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10499 on: November 22, 2017, 04:19:09 PM »

Greetings my good fellows,

I'm VIMINO and I want to share my creations with the world.

As for my back-story: I've known and liked computers and video-games for as long as I can remember and have been creating things (not just games) for a long time. I've been mostly a lurker who never shared (much) but I'm working to change that.

I'm currently creating a game from the prototype I made for the LOW REZ JAM 2017 (https://vimino.itch.io/star-juggler).
Having a full-time-job is very time-consuming but I'll get there.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 04:27:09 PM by vimino » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 523 524 [525] 526 527 ... 601
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic