Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411273 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 02:34:27 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallThe Obligatory Introduce Yourself Thread
Pages: 1 ... 552 553 [554] 555 556 ... 601
Print
Author Topic: The Obligatory Introduce Yourself Thread  (Read 1906514 times)
badbones13
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11060 on: October 01, 2019, 08:28:04 AM »

Hi everyone.
My name is Manna Ciro and I am from Naples, Italy (where the pizza was born).
This is my first active participation to a forum and I just read the rules but anyway sorry if I'm wrong something.
I'm the founder of Badbones Productions, my little brand, and I'm a game developer/designer. Usually I use Unity, Illustrator and some other software to make my games and the platform I prefer to publish is iOS.
My passion for the video games started in 90s, where with my Commodore 64 with I spent whole days on.
My first games were PacMan, Tetris, Maniac Mansion (I loved it), then when my dad bought me a PC with Pentium 1 133mhz and Voodoo2 Age Of Empire, Starcraft, Warcraft, Worms, Alone in the dark, Need for speed, Quake. I loved also Monkey Island, Broken Sword, HalfLife, Doom.
When I bought my first Playstation there was the big love with Resident Evil, Crash, Hitman, Metal Gear, tekkie etc.
I like also the design in every its kind of art and my first food is..... Pizza :-)
I like Quentin Tarantino's movies but also Dario Argento, Fellini, Wes Craven, Tim Burton, David Lynch, Francis Coppola.

Belive in yourself
andos
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11061 on: October 02, 2019, 12:06:21 PM »

Hello!

I'm Anders. I enjoy every creative part of game development, but I am mainly a 3D character artist.
I have made a bunch of small games, mostly for game jams. I also enjoy playing a bit of music every now and then.
But mostly, I enjoy coffee.

mrspatula
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11062 on: October 04, 2019, 11:47:57 AM »

Yo! My name is Spatula. I'm Australian, now living in NYC. I'm been recently experimenting with making a game in my spare time, and I've been having lots of fun doing so.
BrightestGames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11063 on: October 04, 2019, 02:16:53 PM »

Hi, there indies!

We are BrightestGames (https://www.brightestgames.com/), here you can see some of our developed online games (https://www.brightestgames.com/our-games). We are focusing on developing mainly car games, truck games, bike games and expand into more intricate games. Have a look at our games and maybe you will get inspired.

Nice knowing you guys!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 03:29:12 PM by BrightestGames » Logged
Smashware
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11064 on: October 07, 2019, 12:53:17 PM »

Hey everyone,

I'm Stephen, a solo game developer from Toronto. I've worked on a handful of iOS games over the years and am looking to get more involved in the community! Here are some pics from some games I've worked on.

I've got more on my Twitter for anyone interested, come say hi!
https://twitter.com/smashalidis

7 Souls

Midnight Void

Ultimate Showdown

WordSmith

MadnessMen
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11065 on: October 08, 2019, 08:43:59 AM »

Heya all!

We are the MadnessMen! We are 2 guys from Italy that always loved Indie Games.
We are also music composers, so one day back in 2014 we decided to start developing our personal games.
We started with some Google Play games (one app has reached 250000 download! WOW!).

After 3 years we moved to develop our 1st Windows/Linux Indie game!
We have it now on Steam, the release date is 18 of October, and we putted in a lot of efforts! (The game have original soundtrack composed by us, original story, characters, programming and some graphic drawings!)

This is the main reason that lead us here, we want to exchange tips, informations and any other thing related to indie games (and our game also of course) with anyone!

See ya!
Sesame
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11066 on: October 08, 2019, 02:59:19 PM »

Hello everybody!

I am Maria, and together with my husband Stepan we are trying to make our very first video game.

We are the 90s kids, so I feel like games grew up together with me (hope you know what I mean). For me it was particularly point and click games like Syberia and The Longest Journey which I fell in love with, but also strategies like Civilization and especially Heroes Of Might And Magic III. I mean, the game was my life! I loved the art and the music even before I could understand how to actually play it, and I play it on GOG to this day (and surprisingly, I am not alone and competitive HoMM is still a thing).

But I have ridiculously poor reflexes, so I can't relate to any platformers/FPS fans out here. I know it's my loss, and I love watching my husband play them, but I myself have zero skill and it doesn't look like it gets better with practice haha  Facepalm

Anyway, my favourite genre is still a narrative rich adventure game, and what I love specifically is how storytelling techniques apply to video games. My absolute heroes are the guys from Wadjet Eye Studio, and of course I can appreciate both Lucas Pope's games. I've never been a fan of Lucas Arts though, since I like dramatic stories and not so much tomfoolery of the early point and clicks.

So the game we are working on right now is a pixel art point and click mystery game with just a bit of supernatural stuff which I hope will be emotional and will tell a story about belonging. We are both software engineers but have no experience in game dev, and I have some writing and a tiny bit of art experience. It looks like a really hard job but right now for me it's the only meaningful job to do, so I really really hope we will pull through  Shrug

I am very glad to be here and hope to be a part of a great community that is indie game enthusiasts!
Nomismastudio
Level 0

Skyouza

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11067 on: October 09, 2019, 11:09:24 AM »

Khaled from the dunes of Arabia

Neither a gamer nor a game-dev but an electric engineer Cool. I am happy to be among you. You seem eloquent and ordered.

In the process of publishing a game to repay a closed one debts.

stay tuned...
badtaste
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11068 on: October 10, 2019, 02:04:12 PM »

Hi all, I'm Uros from Belgrade, Serbia.
I'm the Community Manager for Clock Drive games - a small indie studio from Belgrade that's working on its debut title - WARLANDER

Warlander is a third-person single-player roguelike action-adventure that combines a procedurally generated world with tactical swordplay combat. Its release is planned for early 2020.

I also work with the small indie team that's working on Cryptic Legends - Hero Management Card game based on blockchain technology. They are currently working on the closed beta that's planned for the end of the year.

I hope I'll be able to learn new things and share my experiences with the community as well!
Cheers!

glichgaming
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11069 on: October 11, 2019, 05:56:34 AM »

Hello everybody!

I am Sasha, and together with my team we make our very first mobile game.
Beat-ify is a social network simulator set in an alternate world. We wanted to create a virtual Tinder where you can meet anime waifus.
I am very glad to be here and hope to be a part of a great community! Smiley
Peterk
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11070 on: October 14, 2019, 08:47:32 AM »

Hi All,

Peter K here. I've been running an art outsource studio for about 17 years. I've worked on Civilization 4/5, XCOM1/2, World of Tanks, Ashes of the Singularity, Bioshock infinite, and a bunch of other titles.

I've also made VR hardware to help you walk in VR hands free. I love making indie games, and I've release a few over the years , from my fun little side-scroller game "Majestic-12", to my current project "Tech vs Magic". I'm excited to check out TIGsource, and to check out all the awesome games everyone else is working on.

newt
Level 0

I am the newt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11071 on: October 17, 2019, 04:29:07 PM »

Greetings. I am Newt.
Long time lurker, however many of you may already know me from the Construct forums.
Basically 2d mechanics hobbyist extraordinaire.
Now semi-pro... whatever that means.
Ehh here's my portfolio:https://pigmalien.github.io/
And glad to meat you.
Fecs
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11072 on: October 19, 2019, 09:12:16 AM »

Hello fellow developers,
I'm Fecs. I found this forum while looking for places to promote the puzzle game I've recently released, and I'm happy to become a member of this community. My Twitter handle is @fecs_dev, and my itch page is https://fecs.itch.io/
Uneven Prankster
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11073 on: October 19, 2019, 09:21:20 AM »

Hello. I'm Uneven Prankster. Brazilian gamedev swiss knife. I love meta stuff. Do you? I'm sure you kinda do. Heh, anyways, I make loads of weird 3d models, pixel art, even videos, and also I like programming in C/C++. Hope to hear more about your game stuff everyone.

Find me on twitter at https://twitter.com/StarPrankster.

Gamedev. Programmer. Youtuber. 3D/Pixel Art artist. Does the funny dance.
Games: https://unevenprankster.itch.io/
Art+Animation+Some Games: https://unevenprankster.newgrounds.com/
Zeroneus
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11074 on: October 21, 2019, 06:20:39 PM »

Hi! I’m Adrien Quay-Thevenon.

I originally hail from France but I've been living in Montreal, Canada for the past seven years.
More than anything else I love to play and create video games, particularly multiplayer games that let players express their creativity.

I've been a game designer and programmer at indie studios including illogika and Spearhead Games for over eight years. However, I quit my last job in early 2017 to work full time on Playcraft.

I think creativity is one of the most important skills we can develop.

Cheers!

My twitter: https://twitter.com/PlaycraftSteam
tlomdev
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11075 on: October 24, 2019, 11:26:19 PM »

Hi,

I'm working on a zeldalike with magic and would like to be found by people who are into zelda.

You can follow my updates from twitter
https://twitter.com/tlomdev/status/1174721491537145857

I paint the sprites so if you're into that kind of visuals but not zeldalike games still check it out.
ProfessorSil
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11076 on: October 26, 2019, 04:41:04 AM »

Hi everyone,

My name is Taylor. I have been programming and making games since I was 12 (now 24). I am currently working on a puzzle game called Princess Castle Quest. I have a lot of experience in C and GLFW/OpenGL but I used to use C#, XNA, and OpenTK. You can see a list of some of my old projects here: http://www.siltutorials.com/projects

I love learning and helping people learn. Hope I can be a nice addition to the community here. Coffee
LeifTerry
Level 0

Interested.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11077 on: October 26, 2019, 03:37:32 PM »

Hi all,

I'm an indie programmer and designer in Decatur, Georgia, USA.
I've been making games as a hobby since I was a kid. I started my career making games for arcade, N64 and Ps2.
I don't make games for a living anymore (my day job is making apps for iOS, Android and Linux) but I'm making hobby games again, in Unity.

Looking forward to playing your games!
PirateGames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11078 on: October 28, 2019, 04:29:06 AM »

Hey guys, I'm new to game dev but been playing them all my life, currently working on a hacking/puzzle game. I look forward to interacting with some of you on here.
Léandre
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #11079 on: October 28, 2019, 04:58:18 AM »

Hi everyone,

I am Léandre, an ex art director in advertising and I live in Paris. I quit my job and re-start my studies to reach my dream of creating video games. I have spent a lot of my time playing and creating games and now I want to share my passion with others . I am very interested by narrative and solo games. I am currently working on a narrative mobile game.

You can preview some of the games I've created here: https://leandrerenouard.itch.io/

I learned a lot by reading the topics of this forum and I hope i could bring some of my experiences sometime.

See you !
Pages: 1 ... 552 553 [554] 555 556 ... 601
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic