Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 03:23:50 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallThe Obligatory Introduce Yourself Thread
Pages: 1 ... 558 559 [560] 561 562 ... 601
Print
Author Topic: The Obligatory Introduce Yourself Thread  (Read 1907943 times)
marlfuchs
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11180 on: March 06, 2020, 03:48:07 PM »

My name's Marlfuchs. I've been making games since I was probably around 15 or 16. So at this point about half my life, which is a long time to commit to anything.

I've worked as a designer and programmer in the game industry, during that time I've released several small projects in addition to some of the AAA games I worked on. But for the past four or so years have been working on a longer term project, which is why I finally made a Tigsource account, to basically document the progress thus far and my continued progress on the game.

It's my hope that I'll finally release the game this year, although I said that last year, and while i made some big progress it feels difficult to pin down a final release date.
Rain8
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11181 on: March 08, 2020, 03:54:23 PM »

Hi, i'm Rain8.

I've been programming in Java for more than 10 years by now, mostly for desktop, but currently decided to switch to Android. Have a terrible habbit of trying to make everything with a raw code instead of using some good library or an engine. Coffee
matthewmell
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11182 on: March 11, 2020, 02:47:32 AM »

Hi everyone, I'm Matthew - 27. I'm an expert in digital marketing and recently got into mobile games dev. Just released my first game a week ago. I registered because I want to learn more about the gaming world and this seems the best forum online to do it Smiley
werekarg
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11183 on: March 11, 2020, 10:10:58 AM »

I'm Stefan and I'm a solo game developer. In 2008, I have discovered the amazing world of web games (Flash, at first and HTML5 now) and ever since I've been hooked up in this, as indie and in the mainstream industry.

I have recently released my 20th solo web game, a milestone that I'm very proud to have achieved!

Looking forward contributing to this community.

one of the Many
Knapperr
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11184 on: March 13, 2020, 12:29:09 PM »

Hey everyone!

My name is Cole Knapp (25) I am a solo developer from Canada Ontario. I started learning and dabbling in making games at a young age but never completed anything. I am currently studying computer programming so I can expand on my skills as a programmer and help with my journey as a game developer.

After completing three terms in school I was able to launch my first game "Slumber" on itch then after the fourth term I was able to complete another game called "Crypt". https://knapperr.itch.io/

I am trying to create games using Game Maker Studio 2 while learning about low level engine development at the same time so I can learn how games are made from scratch. This has been a lot of work so far but I am trying to do everything I can to follow my passion.

I have known about TIG Source for a long time but was too scared to join the communtiy due to my inexperience. After finally completing projects and doing instead of saying I am here to get in on the conversation and meet new like-minded friends! Grin 
Suttebun
« Reply #11185 on: March 14, 2020, 11:51:19 AM »

WELCOME NEW PEOPLE; BE GOOD AND POST COOL THINGS  Kiss
jamsus11
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11186 on: March 15, 2020, 01:05:29 AM »

Hello everyone, i'm Andrea from Italy, or Jamsus from the web.
I'm 33yo, a software engineer & rpg enthusiast since i was 10. I love photography & painting miniatures & watercolors too.

I'm developing Ordeal of the Dark Lords, and i'm opening a devlog soon  Toast Right Toast Left
InsaneHawk
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11187 on: March 17, 2020, 10:06:28 AM »

Hi there!

My name is Quentin "InsaneHawk" PARRA and I've been a developer for quite some time now! I mainly focused in my early days on C#, but I try to learn a more diverse/large majority of languages now!

I've been working on my own game for a few years now, called Rhythmy and to introduce this project I've just made a topic about it: https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=69665

Cheers everyone! Glad to be a part of this community!
jarekx
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11188 on: March 17, 2020, 05:18:20 PM »

Hello, my name is Shane and i'm a hobbyist who has messed around with stuff and lurked here for years.

Currently, have a few prototypes i've been kicked around and may start a devlog on one of these soon. I work in retail and ti's kind of ridiculous right now. lol
bushghost
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #11189 on: March 23, 2020, 02:07:04 PM »

Hello I'm Bernie,

and I may also start posting in the devlog section soon.

(Also stay safe everybody, with the current pandemic going on.)
ferreirapablo
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11190 on: March 25, 2020, 11:14:14 AM »

Hi!!!!

My name is Pablo Ferreira, i'm a software architect and dominican. Well i'm the specifically a game developer but i've done some things as a hobby, i love the MMO Games and RPG's but not all of them. I do web games and mobile, i'm a C# & Javascript developer my web is ferreirapablo.com

I got into with and old PC me and my sisters had at home playing Duke Nukem 3D  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy and actually then at age of 14 started developing adventure games (Text based  Cheesy) using BASH for de console (With a lot of conditions based on the user input.) after that i knew my love for logic and stories. Then i started using RPG Maker and those things... Because of responsabilies i stopped making games. But now! I'M HERE AGAIN! With more knoledge and things to share!

I'm a fan games with a lot of history like Castlevania, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Xenoblade Chronicles etc... and the decision making games!!!

This is me :

Hope y'all have a good day! Event with the pandeming (Stay home people!)
renge
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11191 on: March 26, 2020, 11:57:07 AM »

Hi! I'm Sam!
I develop small games on my own time and am currently digging into Unity.
wordcloudsarecool
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11192 on: March 27, 2020, 04:05:30 AM »

Hi,

My name is Maurtis and I'm a computer science student from the Netherlands. I make some games in my spare time.
Teearr
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11193 on: March 28, 2020, 01:47:32 AM »

Hi All,

I enjoy making games and playing games in my spare time.

I don't want to say too much about myself because as a fan of the Extra Credits Youtube series, I agree with that one video that says I should share as little about myself as possible to people giving me feedback (because it could corrupt the feedback).

I still wanted to respect the Playtesting Feedback Forum Guidelines so I thought I'd provide a greeting here.

Thanks.
AlinaHypeTrain
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11194 on: April 01, 2020, 06:06:53 AM »

Hey! I'm Alina and I'm part of the HypeTrain Digital - indie-game publisher. Used to do music composing and sound design for browser farm games and indie RPG's, but those days are gone - now I manage several communities and help out with PR campaigns. Not the developer, but still better than nothing  :D

My favourite titles are Silent Hill 2, What Remains of Edith Finch and Shovel Knight - well, actually there are much more of them, but listing everything would be unnecessary in my opinion.

I'm really glad to join this community and to become its part, hope we all get along well!

Have a nice day  Gomez
JMAAGames
Level 0

MAJOR LEAGUE SWAG-OUT

View Profile
« Reply #11195 on: April 01, 2020, 10:29:52 AM »

I am JMAA, developer and single one-army-man at JMAA Games for the time being. I used to compose certain crappy music, then make YouTube videos and streams, and now I've moved due to certain personal circumstances to game development for a while.

I personally fanboy over games like DOOM, Quake, and other boomer shooters.

I hope my presence is welcoming to y'allses.
ProksiV
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11196 on: April 02, 2020, 01:09:44 AM »

Hey all!

I'm a computer science student and a hobbyist game developer. I've been enjoying games ever since I was introduced to the Sonic series on my parents' Megadrive as a child. Recently I've been making small games in GameMaker Studio 2. I also practice pixel art.

I enjoy different types of games, whether they be old-school shooters like Quake or indie roguelikes like Noita. I also like visual novels.

See ya!
Corpal
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11197 on: April 02, 2020, 07:44:48 AM »

Hey there! We're Melbot.

We love indie games. We're working on different projects trying to combine digital and physical experiences.

Now, we're working on a project that combines physical and digital gameplay to hatch Kawaii creatured called Melbits POD (:

It's a mix of "Pokémon" + "Tamagotchi" + "Kinder Surprise Egg" :O

Here's the devlog: https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=69768.0

Hi! (:
noorsalim
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #11198 on: April 02, 2020, 08:43:09 AM »

Hey people!

A new guy here, not much to say since I'm just starting my indie game journey now, probably will send some more meaningful post later on, just glad to join this community Coffee
tague
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11199 on: April 02, 2020, 10:46:25 PM »

Hiya!

I'm Ethan, I'm a college student from Ontario who's been enthusiastic about game development for quite some time. I've never actually published anything apart from a few small projects that aren't particularly good - I've been spending most of my time trying out different ideas, and working on trying to make a decent engine.

Not sure what else to say Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 558 559 [560] 561 562 ... 601
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic