Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 04:43:16 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallThe Obligatory Introduce Yourself Thread
Pages: 1 ... 559 560 [561] 562 563 ... 601
Print
Author Topic: The Obligatory Introduce Yourself Thread  (Read 1951051 times)
Lusorio
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11200 on: April 04, 2020, 03:38:24 PM »

Hey!

I am Lusorio. I am still a student but my dream is to be a full fledged indie game developer.
I hope this forum helps me on my journey.

See you around!
winterdrake_
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11201 on: April 05, 2020, 08:28:19 AM »

Hey, Y'all. My name's Winter, and I've been developing games since Middle School (I'm 23 Now).

I code with Game Maker Studio 2 and I've only had 1 project on Steam, usually I go for itch.io.

I've been working hard on my latest Tower Defense project and I'm really excited to share it with all of you! Stay tuned!
Jaiden
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11202 on: April 05, 2020, 04:09:12 PM »

Hey all. My name is Jaiden. I've been floating around a few different game development communities, primarily those related to RPG maker, and decided to finally join TIGSource.

I've been interested in game development since I was a kid, but never really got to pursue it as a career. I'm 26 now, and for the past 2 years, I've finally been given the opportunity to work on my dream game.

I primarily use RPG maker and consider myself fairly skilled with Ruby, map design, and digital art. I'm a jack-of-all-trades (as you sort of need to be for indie development).

Looking forward to seeing what other interesting projects are around here, too.
Wouter
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #11203 on: April 06, 2020, 10:47:27 AM »

Hey all!

My name is Wouter. I've been interested in game development since I started tinkering with Half-Life's level editor when I was 11 years old or so. Right now, I'm 30 years old, living in Belgium and working as a software developer. Recently, I switched carreers so I can focus a bit more on game development (and on an awesome VR-arcade I opened with some friends).

Right now I tinker around in Unreal Engine and Godot a lot. Most of my projects are in the genre of co-op / multiplayer Virtual Reality. I main develop and code, but am really working on upgrading my programmer-art skills to non-programmer-art levels  Corny Laugh

Greetings!

crass_sandwich
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11204 on: April 06, 2020, 04:20:19 PM »

Hello there! I'm a full-time programmer and some-time game developer. I mostly do game jams nowadays as I work on levelling up my design skills. You should check me out at crass-sandwich.itch.io!

I play pretty much everything except like longer RPGs but that's only really because of time constraints. Always been a big indie fan. I try to go for a lot of variation in my own games, but they're almost always action/arcadey kinda stuff. Very much focused on trying to find new/interesting gameplay loops.
Stonky
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11205 on: April 08, 2020, 05:30:44 AM »

Hello all,

My name is Norbert and have just recently picked up game design, long journey ahead.
Andorf
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11206 on: April 08, 2020, 06:21:12 AM »

Hi everyone,

My name is Andrea (male), I'm 24 and I'm from Italy.

I got into game dev in 2015 and made a simple top-down view shooter back then. It wasn't even finished tbh, but I decided to publish it anyway on Kongregate as an exercise. Then I went through different projects without really accomplishing much until 2018 because I did not have much time due to university studies.
In 2018, I started developing a sci-fi horror FPS with a group of other devs. During one year of development I learned a lot, but I also realised that without a proper set of dev kits one cannot accomplish such a big task.. especially because we were just three people, working on the game on our free time, with the ambition of creating all props and code ourselves: not smart!
In late 2019, after abandoning that project, I decided to go small and I developed my first full Android game called Lucky Town. I was not satisfied with the in-game mechanics, but I was happy to have accomplished the task of developing and publishing a game.
Now, in 2020, I moved onto developing a more ambitious (but still small) 3D project (Project name: Terror Hunter) which I'll post in the devlog section of the forum.

Happy to be here, I hope I'll get to know some of you and perhaps even collaborate!

"I have a motto. You either enjoy what you do, or you go crazy."
softlitude
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11207 on: April 08, 2020, 11:44:37 AM »

Hi everyone!

I am Sajid. I am working part time with a group of friends to develop game ideas we like.

It's great to be a part of this community and I hope this forum helps me on my journey.

See you around! Hand Thumbs Up Left Hand Thumbs Up Right
Mofy
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11208 on: April 09, 2020, 02:43:29 AM »

Hello everybody!

I'm Jaron, I work as a web designer/developer.  I have been lurking here for a long time off and on, and I am finally making the jump to memeber. I am a hobby game developer, with the required graveyard of small prototypes. I have been gaming for a long time, and I tend to draw insperation from the 8 bit era. I am trying to get out of my bubble and get feedback on ideas gameplay. I look forward to participating!

Thanks
the_Hamish
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11209 on: April 10, 2020, 05:06:21 AM »

Hi Guys,

Android Developer here Smiley My name is Jacob. I work full-time in not game-related business, but my side projects are mostly games.

Nice to meet you all.

AleC Games
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11210 on: April 11, 2020, 07:09:58 AM »

Hi there,

I'm Alexis, an indie game developer trying to make smart and fun puzzle games. We at AleC Games are two members. I'm happy to jpined to this community! Thanks a lot!
Eyon
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11211 on: April 12, 2020, 05:23:12 AM »

Welcome guys  Toast Right Toast Right Toast Right Beer!

Mobile strategy game in the browser: https://eyon.itch.io/agentsxmonsters
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Eyon_Patrick
DarkGran
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11212 on: April 12, 2020, 08:14:23 PM »

Hello everyone!

Don't run away, children, I am not a ghost! My mind does wander in dark places sometimes, but I am really just your granny!

My name is Filip, but friends call me Gran. Wink College dropout, taking whatever job there is. Cool Always loved games of all kind (game theory included), and spent way too much time in Flash and its Actionscript. Grin Nowadays I kinda jump between IDEs and languages.

Glad I could join this community, hopefully I'll get to try out lotsa games. Smiley Also, you can expect some pieces of my own coming out here as well. Wink

Nice to meet you all - See ya in the forums!  Gentleman
« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 04:59:58 AM by DarkGran » Logged
Brandons42
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11213 on: April 17, 2020, 11:42:48 PM »

Hi all,

My name is Brandon, and I'm an indie developer focused primarily on iOS Apps at the moment, but I'm looking forward to expanding my horizons to other platforms in the future. I'm excited to join this community and interact with others who share this passion!
PapaCuerpo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11214 on: April 20, 2020, 09:38:43 AM »

Hey Everyone,

I joined a while ago but never introduced myself. I am a full time Penn State University student studying software engineering. My dream is to be a game developer and make my own mark on the game industry with my ideas and creativity. Like a Hideo Kojima.

I hope to meet like-minded people like myself in this community and help others in their journey to game development.

See ya around.
DeadTom
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11215 on: April 21, 2020, 12:50:28 PM »

Hi friends,

New here, just made an account today. I'm a college student thats exploring the world of video games. Always been my dream to make one, and I finally got around to starting it.
David Night
Level 0

Hmm.. is this thing on?

View Profile
« Reply #11216 on: April 23, 2020, 02:00:45 AM »

Hi everyone!

New to the site. I'm a game developer out of South Africa.  Grin

Game dev for life!
Suttebun
« Reply #11217 on: April 24, 2020, 11:45:19 AM »

Hey there, welcome to TIGSOURCE  Wizard

I suggest searching the mockups and pixel art threads for inspiration Cave Story

If you're new to gamedev, Derek Yu has some solid tutorials for an older version of game maker; aswell as some thoughtful pieces on his tumblr.
https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=3251.0
beeguy1
Level 0

wats poppinnngggg

View Profile
« Reply #11218 on: April 26, 2020, 02:29:14 PM »

Eyyyy was poppin

My names Callum and I'm from the glorious land of Scotland

I'm relatively new to indie development but I try my best.
I primarily use GMS2 for game making but I am attempting to learn c# for Unity.

Smiley
Cvetk0
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #11219 on: April 29, 2020, 01:47:48 PM »

Hi everyone,

I'm Jerry from Slovenia, new to these forums and pretty new to game development. Working up my skills with Godot Engine.  Toast Right!

Pages: 1 ... 559 560 [561] 562 563 ... 601
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic