Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411511 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 03:20:15 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallThe Obligatory Introduce Yourself Thread
Pages: 1 ... 577 578 [579] 580 581 ... 601
Print
Author Topic: The Obligatory Introduce Yourself Thread  (Read 1952460 times)
kecenr
Level 0

sound enthusiast

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11560 on: July 15, 2021, 05:59:46 AM »

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Gravelbox, have you posted any devlogs to TigForums or are there links to any social media accounts people can follow?

-Kit
osminee
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11561 on: July 15, 2021, 11:23:55 AM »

You can see my twitter, I will probably show the updates here: twitter.com/osminee

And, of course I will post any versions on TIGForums Playtesting section!

I like spinach asparagus.
aboothered
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11562 on: July 18, 2021, 09:26:15 AM »

here for no reason at all, just spending time o/

aboothered here, hello.
JobLeonard
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #11563 on: July 18, 2021, 12:50:39 PM »

I uh... think you should resize your avatar Who, Me?
ok_eraser
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11564 on: July 19, 2021, 05:42:44 AM »

Hi!  
My name is Ihor.
I am indie game developer and musician from UA.
I started my first project called "Blades of Kangó". It is a 2d action platformer inspired by some old NES games and by wonderful "Minit" game.
Here is my twitter https://twitter.com/ok_eraser
And I will make a new thread in the DevLogs section.
Will be glad to see you there  Smiley
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 09:43:23 AM by ok_eraser » Logged
OutThereEnt
TIGBaby

Virtual solutions that make people smile

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11565 on: July 28, 2021, 09:28:03 AM »

Howdy folks!

My name is Christian, game programmer and co-founder of the indie game dev studio Out There Entertainment in the U.S. I graduated from SCAD with a BFA in game development in 2017 and I've had a passion for all things gaming and technology ever since I was just a wee lad. As a company we self-published our first VR game, TSA Frisky, in 2018 and have since been working on B2B contract work (and are currently looking for more). We've worked on UE4 contracts in varying industries such as automotive, aerospace, film/TV, architectural visualization, and interactive media. We just want to develop experiences that make people smile! Unreal Engine is our go-to and I'm very excited for what UE5 is bringing to the industry. We are looking forward to everything the TIG community has to offer!

Our Website: https://otegames.com

Cheers!
AnEoAs
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11566 on: July 28, 2021, 05:04:52 PM »

Hello!

I started coding in October, and in November I decided to make a game on ue4. My father was one of the best coders in the country. I always was around computers since I was a little boy and somehow always wanted to make PC games, but got into it in my late 20's.

Im glad forums like these still exist!

MicrobatStudio
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11567 on: July 28, 2021, 11:07:54 PM »

Hello everyone!

We are two-person development team from Ukraine. Making a series of sci-fi action platformers called SmeltedKin.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MicrobatStudio

We hope you like our project and future projects and we look forward to your feedback! Thanks!

Uragano
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11568 on: July 30, 2021, 07:32:45 PM »

I'm Uragano I'm a 23 year old engineering student who also happens to be learning how to make games, currently working on a 2d rpg callled Uragana. Nice to mee y'all
OLAF
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11569 on: August 03, 2021, 08:51:32 PM »

Hi, My name is Olaf, one of 2 developers working at Celeritas Games.  We have created our very first PC and Virtual reality game called Sinister Halloween in 2018 and now working on another PC game called Frigid.
JacobHomanics
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11570 on: August 05, 2021, 01:34:00 PM »

Hello, Hello follow devs. I am Jacob Homanics. I'm based from the US. Currently live in Pittsburgh, PA and am planning a move to Austin, TX in search of opportunities.

Here is a pic of me exploring the wonderful outdoors of Northern Pennsylvania: https://imgur.com/cHz9NyL

Ever since I was young I was always attached to video games. I had started playing them around the age of 4 with the PlayStation 1 with games along the likes of Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Frogger, and Siphon Filter.

I graduated to the PlayStation 2 a few years later and fell in love with the Jak And Daxter series, Call Of Duty: Finest Hour.

At some point thereafter I had begun to play Runescape and World of Warcraft. I fell in love with these and played them basically through the end of high school.

Towards the beginning of high school, I basically knew that making video games was gonna be my future. My high school luckily had a "Vocational School" where you could learn a trade skill for half of the school day (Including programming). Thus, when I reached my junior year, I had begun doing this program. Learning the likes of Web Dev and C++. Shortly after high school I attained an Associate's in Computer Science, and during my time at college, had begun to dabble with Unity 5.6.

I was able to get a job using Unity after graduation however it was not very based on games, rather could be called "Interactive Applications." After nearly two years at the job, I wanted to put a focus on actual game development. Goodbye job, hello indie dev! With some bucks saved up I could afford to live off my saving for a little while.

During this indie time, I was able to release two mobile games and work on several other prototypes along with having done some freelance work.

I had planned to move to Austin, TX in March of 2020, with rent already being paid for. Then of course, COVID. So I stayed back and lived with my parents where I continued to work on game development. Albeit a little slow on progress for plenty of reasons, yet I have substantially picked back up in recent months and am planning my move for Austin again.

All the while still working and releasing games, becoming more active in the indie community, and meeting new people.
I have just released a great tech demo for a single player RPG (lots of room for improvement but has tons of great foundational work and promise). I am now working on an MMORPG akin to Oldschool Runescape, except with 3D! I have no grand vision for it and truly understand how much work it will take. If it doesn't come to fruition so be it, if it does awesome. It is at the moment, more of a test of my abilities and to learn networking and build up my list of worked on games.

I've got a website which is the general hub for most things me
A twitter where I attempt to post updates on my games
My Itch.io page featuring most of my projects

Well, enough about me. I am glad to be hear and I hope to chat with you guys soon!

« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 01:50:07 PM by JacobHomanics » Logged
Rekize
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #11571 on: August 09, 2021, 01:56:54 PM »

Hi y'all! I am Rick, a gamer and an indie developer working on my first PC game.

I particularly love puzzle games, story-rich games. Those are also the genre I like to make most.

As part of a small team, I take the role of game designer, programmer, and producer.
kdx
TIGBaby

whatever

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11572 on: August 16, 2021, 02:41:31 PM »

Good evening, I'm KikooDX  Gentleman
Feel free to call me Kikoo or kdx!

I can't describe myself right now No No NO I'll come back edit this post when I'll feel comfortable about it!

Really love what I see on this forum, it's great to see it staying alive Beer!

I wish you all a nice day.
Kvazar
Level 0

yohoho

View Profile
« Reply #11573 on: August 17, 2021, 02:10:21 AM »

Hi everyone

I am Kvazar - an indie game developer from UA.
Last years I'm working as game developer for browsers. Since 2021 I've started to learn Unity and find out that its a pretty cool tool. And that is how I become an indie gamedev.

On this forum I made my first announce of my first game called "Deadmeat". Lets see how it goes...

sambloom
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11574 on: August 17, 2021, 11:09:18 AM »

Hey Beer!

I'm Sam, a game developer from Sweden. Currently working on an action adventure RPG called Farkeep together with the bois over at Beartwigs. Heard of the forum back in the Fez days but haven't signed up until recently, so hi!
Mr. Xolgr
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11575 on: August 25, 2021, 07:46:24 PM »

Greetings. You can call me Mr. Xolgr (yes, I created a new word for the sake of originality), and I'm interested in game development, chiptune, and pixel art!
Coffee
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 05:13:17 AM by Mr. Xolgr » Logged
themirze
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #11576 on: August 27, 2021, 02:08:33 PM »

hi you all! I'am mirze. I am just a guy who loves computers.
yet-another-painter
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11577 on: August 29, 2021, 10:49:50 AM »

Hello guys!
I am YetAnotherPainter. I do stuff for indie developers and artists.
Right now I focus on game assets and started gathering tutorial for Krita.

Cheers!
els
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11578 on: August 29, 2021, 01:34:54 PM »

hi. i like coding and artsy things! i dont finish enough of it, but i do try.

just a coding gal
s0lly
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11579 on: August 31, 2021, 06:15:39 AM »

Hi everyone, programmer / gamedev here from London looking to make some games and learn new things!
Pages: 1 ... 577 578 [579] 580 581 ... 601
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic