Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411636 Posts in 69394 Topics- by 58448 Members - Latest Member: Danque_Birbington_II

May 14, 2024, 12:59:50 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallThe Obligatory Introduce Yourself Thread
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 602
Print
Author Topic: The Obligatory Introduce Yourself Thread  (Read 1963200 times)
Nessiah
Level 1

Today is a gift that's why it's called the present

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1980 on: March 11, 2009, 09:59:28 PM »

Thanks! I'm the artist, story writer and the one in charge of the project Smiley
It's rare to see people who could help you so sometimes you have to do everything by yourself  Cry

Lynx
Level 5

Upstart Feline Miscreant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1981 on: March 11, 2009, 10:47:26 PM »

This is true!  I'll probably be doing all my own programming and art for now but it is dawning upon me that I need to make friends with some musicians. (shifty sideways look)

Currently developing dot sneak - a minimalist stealth game
Nessiah
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1982 on: March 11, 2009, 11:42:51 PM »

Yeah I'm learning how to compose as well, I made a few crappy songs and really need to work on it  Beg

Synnah
Level 7

La la la la - oh, what fun!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1983 on: March 12, 2009, 04:13:00 AM »

It's rare to see people who could help you so sometimes you have to do everything by yourself  Cry

Well, hopefully you'll find plenty of people who are willing to help on here; That's why a lot of us are here!

Welcome RazputinOleander, Codemonkey, lokijki, DragonMC, takvor, Proc, Dook and Nessiah! (Whew)

"What's that thing at the end of the large intestine? Because that's exactly what you've done here." - Ray Smuckles, Achewood.

My music. Will compose for free!
SIR
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1984 on: March 12, 2009, 09:38:00 AM »

Hi all, Caliber9 bullied me into making a post.

I don't know much about indie gaming :O! But Caliber9 wants me to do the artwork and shtuff for his games. So here I ammmm hooraaaaay!

Um..I never know what to say in these intro posts. I like zombies...right now I'm listening to The Clash, and Caliber9 is sitting right next to me. I like tea. Oh and video games, but I guess that's a given?

I also made these zombie christmas cards one year for my friends:

ChevyRay
« Reply #1985 on: March 12, 2009, 09:54:55 AM »

Welcome SIR. Calibur9 is a cool guy, and if you're sitting right next to him, I deduce that you too are a cool guy.

I hope you share more of your artwork with us Grin
SIR
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1986 on: March 12, 2009, 10:00:26 AM »

Thankssss for da welcome! Actually, I'm a cool girl, haha. And yeah, caliber9's ok.

Kasran
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: March 12, 2009, 10:38:29 AM »

That zombie Christmas card is awesome.
gunswordfist
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1988 on: March 12, 2009, 11:21:08 AM »

This is true!  I'll probably be doing all my own programming and art for now but it is dawning upon me that I need to make friends with some musicians. (shifty sideways look)
Same here. I would at least attempt to be my own composer but I already know I'm going to just finding myself making music that's already been made by someone else because great music stays stuck in my head.

Indie games I have purchased:
Spelunky
Shoot 1UP
Nessiah
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1989 on: March 12, 2009, 01:24:17 PM »

@SIR that is an awesome zombie

Kasran
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: March 13, 2009, 05:14:56 AM »

Same here. I would at least attempt to be my own composer but I already know I'm going to just finding myself making music that's already been made by someone else because great music stays stuck in my head.
I can help. If you need some music for something, contact me and I might get it done. Grin
Bergotronic
Level 0

what?

View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: March 13, 2009, 09:48:57 AM »

Ahah! I have been following TigSource for a good deal of time.

These forums are amazing and have gotten me to start working on a couple projects.

I'm generally basic / moderately skilled in a bit of everything, but not enough to be uber.  Smiley
skaldicpoet9
Level 10

"The length of my life was fated long ago "

View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: March 13, 2009, 11:28:12 AM »

a most fond welcome to all of you  Gentleman

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
MartyMan
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: March 13, 2009, 06:38:15 PM »

Hi! I'm Marty, a fellow who loves games and is working to create his own.

While my skill in MMF2 is somewhat sub-par, and I'm entirely incapable of making music due to being tone-deaf, I'm proud of my sprite work, and I believe that with some hard work and an unfaltering spirit, I'll finally achieve that game.

Cheers.
Neok
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: March 13, 2009, 08:48:22 PM »

Hey guys,

I'm Neok. I originally came here a few months back to post in the Spelunky thread. Recently, I heard a friend of mine migrated down here (sup Ness? Wink), and I've been looking for a new place to set root in, so here I am.

Game-making wise, I'm pretty much limited to RPG Maker 2003. I did some Flash back in the day, but it's definitely all but forgotten by now. I'm a pretty tenacious kinda guy, so I'll probably stick with it until I finish all the projects I'm doing with it now. But in the future, I'd like to migrate over to Multimedia Fusion, or a similar styled engine.

Oh, I also do much spriting and drawing.

See y'all around.
ChevyRay
« Reply #1995 on: March 13, 2009, 08:51:33 PM »

Welcome, Neok and Marty, you both have wicked avatars.
gunswordfist
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1996 on: March 14, 2009, 09:27:31 AM »

I can help. If you need some music for something, contact me and I might get it done. Grin
Peh, I don't even know the first thing about programming yet. It'll be at least 3 years before I get anything done. But thanks, I'll look you up when I'm ready (unless 2012 kills us all because I coincidently just said I would have a game by then)

Indie games I have purchased:
Spelunky
Shoot 1UP
travis
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: March 14, 2009, 10:46:01 AM »

I'm only posting here so I can advertise my game later.

Grin No, seriously - My name's Travis Morgan. I'm a bass player/musician from upstate NY. I'm interested in old school games, particularly (but not limited to) 8 and 16 bit era. I've been modding for years and have a bit of skill in design, programming, pixel art; just about every facet of game design. I'm currently working on a primitive psychological-horror first person shooter.

Renton
« Reply #1998 on: March 14, 2009, 11:08:48 AM »

Welcome Travis Smiley
One thing before you venture deeper into the heart of the forest of TIGS:
We don't care much for huge signature images. If you could put a smaller version or something, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Kingel
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1999 on: March 14, 2009, 11:31:33 AM »

Hi. Smiley

I'm Agnes. Some of you might already know me from Pixelation or Pixeljoint. I like drawing pixel art and drawing in general. One of these days, one of my projects might turn into more than just art, and I think this is a good place to pick up a thing or two in the meantime.

My PJ gallery.

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 602
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic