Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 27, 2024, 05:02:46 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallThe Obligatory Introduce Yourself Thread
Pages: 1 ... 483 484 [485] 486 487 ... 601
Print
Author Topic: The Obligatory Introduce Yourself Thread  (Read 1952638 times)
Zoruk
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9680 on: August 09, 2016, 02:26:02 PM »

Hello people,

I'm Zoruk and I make game's since unreal tournament 2004 editor ! I got some knowledge in lot of video game jobs but I'm not good in one...
I actually make a big project since february 2016 on Unreal Engine 4.

I think it could be cool to talk about indy games here !

See ya around !

(sorry for my french english  Roll Eyes )
sicksloth
Level 0

i feel fine thanks

View Profile
« Reply #9681 on: August 10, 2016, 08:47:02 AM »

Hi all,

I'm Adam and I'm a scrub. I just graduated a couple months ago with a CS degree and now get to work corporate jobs for the next 15 years to pay off my student loans.
That's about it.
Veld
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9682 on: August 12, 2016, 04:03:18 PM »

Hey,

I'm veld. I make games for fun and hopefully for a living later in life. I do pixel art, study 3D modelling, I can program, and do basic sound effects :D

Nice to meet you all!
cyane.spark
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9683 on: August 13, 2016, 11:13:27 AM »

Hello everyone! I am new here so I thought I should introduce myself!
My name is Vasileios Karavasilis but you can call me Bill or Vas or Spark or anything you feel comfortable with!
I am 23 years old and I live and study Computer Engineering in Patras, Greece.
This is me after successfully building my first tent!

My beard makes me look scary but I am a nice dude, honest!  Wizard

I've been playing games most of my life, I think I started around 4 y/o. I don't really remember stuff from back then! "^^
I especially love RPGs and games with a great story to tell! I also love hunting Easter eggs and finding secrets in games!
But I've been developing games only since 2012 as a member of the indie studio eNVy softworks which I currently lead.

You can learn more about us here!
www.nvsoftworks.com

You've probably never heard of us but our most recent game is called "Death and Beyond" it is available on Android and your goal in the game is to die! Here's a screenshot!

If you want to learn more about the game you can find it here:
http://nvsoftworks.com/death_and_beyond/

My primary occupation is programming, but I know a few things about game design and music composition as well!
We just started development on our next game so prepare to see lots of devlogs from me in the near future!
I am excited to be part of the community and I am sure I will meet some really interesting people here!
Cheers and keep up the great work! ^^
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 11:19:21 AM by cyane.spark » Logged

Ever notice that people never say
"It's only a game" when they're winning?
~Ivern Ball

Twitter: @VassiliosK
Working on Rise VR
Ghat-Smith
Level 0

Developer of the game OTOT

View Profile
« Reply #9684 on: August 13, 2016, 01:08:48 PM »

Hi everyone !

I'm French and I registered on the forum a long time ago (I have the bad habit of reading posts without answering ^^"). As a game developer, I particularly love the devlog subforum and I admit that my presentation is due to the volontee to launch my own devlog. I hope this will give me the opportunity to become active on the forum Wink.

In the life, I'm still a student, but also working as a part time trainee for a company creating digital applications and video games.

Cheers !

Developer of the game OTOT
OTOT DevLog
Thunder Lion
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9685 on: August 13, 2016, 10:13:29 PM »

my name is Thunder Lion you could call me Nelson, I am a for fun game maker, I am 23yo as of today and have been off and on video game making for over 10 years and have never really done much, I just enjoy making little projects and letting others play them, I have nothing really to show for my work now, as I hadn't been very internet savey in my more productive years of game making but I assure you ive done some projects. I got into video games as a kid sense I loved to play video games (not as much now) Im a big metroid, elderscrolls and FPS guy, I love games where I have options and immersion.
Devdog
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9686 on: August 14, 2016, 03:13:36 AM »

Hey everyone.

My name is Sune, and I'm one half of Devdog. We develop and publish high quality Unity Assets.... okay, I admit it, I'm the business/marketing guy of Devdog. I guess you could heard from that tone of voice. Let's start all over then...:

I've always loved gaming. A lot! So much so that when the second half of what was to become Devdog was learning Unity game development, I was still just wasting my time (hey, it's not a waste of time if you have fun, okay!?) playing everything from shooters to MMORPGS  Wink

A few years ago, I finally decided to "enter" the games industry by launching an industry news media focusing on Nordic game developers. I interviewed, shared insights from Nordic game developers through articles, and even published a podcast series. It was all great fun.

After a year and a half of running the news media, however, I eventually decided to join Devdog, and we're now a two-man duo from Holland and Denmark developing and publishing Unity assets.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 04:08:24 AM by Devdog » Logged
Dona
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9687 on: August 14, 2016, 07:36:43 AM »

Hello, everyone! My name is Dona, I am an illustrator and game artist. Got over three years of experience working on hidden object/adventure and mobile games, but I'd like to work on different things, too. So that's why I'm here. Nice to meet you all! Smiley

Illustrator & game artist. ✨
Portfolio | Twitter
RamSteelwood
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9688 on: August 16, 2016, 05:49:06 AM »

Hello again!

I was here before, long ago, but it's been a while so thought I'd introduce myself again.

I suppose you could say I'm a hobbyist game maker, but really I'm just a frustrated dreamer of game ideas....I like thinking of game ideas, but less so on the actual trying to make them.  A few years back I started a little 2D footy game, and then after that stalled I've done a few little bits and pieces but nothing that really went anywhere.

A few weeks back though I got inspired to start working on a little multiplayer racing game I'd been thinking about.  I'm quite pleased with how well it's gone (for me) so I'm thinking of starting a dev blog in here.  I don't even have any screenshots to hand, and it still needs a few tweaks even in it's very basic form before sharing it too publicly, but hopefully in a week or so I'll have something to put up.  Gives me a bit more time to decide on the name for it too! Wink

Anyway, good luck to everyone else out there with their projects and I'll hopefully be seeing more of you all in here in the future.

Ram Steelwood.

Working on an on-line multi-player 'world cup singles' football game for PC.  http://ssgg.uk/tbgtg
I just need people to play it! Sad
digitallava
Level 0

Making AUTOMATA.. weird scifi game

View Profile
« Reply #9689 on: August 17, 2016, 04:51:18 AM »

Hi.

I've been a lurker for about 3 years when I started working on my first couple of games and have spent an ungodly amount of time reading most devlogs.

Screenshot from my first game after a few weeks of work "Friend?": http://i.imgur.com/0aDwtW9.jpg

Gifs of my 2nd attempt "Super Death": http://gfycat.com/ResponsibleAcademicCommongonolek
Early Combat: http://gfycat.com/GreenShortClingfish
Snowy Forest: http://gfycat.com/HilariousHelplessArcticwolf

After about 5 months of trying to make a game I graduated college, moved to Philadelphia and stopped any gamedev.

Randomely a few months ago I started getting that itch again and downloaded gamemaker, played around with a few ideas and started again on a new project that I'm dead set on finishing even though I have severly less time to work on it than I ever did before. I try to at least squeeze in an hour a night between working and filmmaking.

My new project is A U T O M A T A. A sidescrolling bullet hell game about robots. Trying to make it as non platformer as possible. Really just going for a fun/snappy game with some very light rpg elements.

Not ready to start a devlog yet but you can see some images from the game on my twitter, which I try to update every couple of days. https://twitter.com/Digital_Lava

Vidak
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9690 on: August 17, 2016, 08:47:24 AM »

Hi,

I'm a wannabe game developer. I'm working on my first game.

intertum
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9691 on: August 17, 2016, 12:47:17 PM »

Hi my name is Juan Pablo i'm from a small game company called intertum located in Mexico, we are six people in total, three programmers and three artists (wow six, we started in two). We are currently working on a small shmup game and that's pretty much it. Thanks

\"2V Hoverbike\"
TrerPlay
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9692 on: August 17, 2016, 04:33:52 PM »

Hello guys, I think I already did this a couple years back, but this is a new account... deleted the old one.

I'm a video game designer, 24 years old I love video games, movies, tv series, anime, comics, all that good stuff. My career as an indie developer is fairly new, I just published my first game this year it's called Sophie's Curse you can find it on Steam, but I've been playing games since I was like 4 years old and I've been developing games since 2011.
IDG
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9693 on: August 19, 2016, 12:48:26 AM »

Hi guys.I've been playing games since I was a kid. You could say that I already played lots of games. RPG genre is my favorite. I'm an aspiring game dev and I already have a few knowledge about it. I have developed few games back then. But, they're just for learning. I am currently developing my first RPG game. That is all. Have a nice day guys!  Toast Left
Rhuantavan
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9694 on: August 19, 2016, 01:34:06 AM »

Hi TIG citizens.

My name is Damjan Mozetič. I am an indie game developer from Slovenia, EU. Nice to meet all of ya.

Indie game developer working on Call of Saregnar, an old-school story-centric tactical role-playing game.
Claimony
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9695 on: August 19, 2016, 05:50:08 AM »

Hi!

We are Claimony, a Stockholm-based indie dev group, currently working on our first title. Nice to meet y'all.  Smiley
wtc
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9696 on: August 19, 2016, 11:16:54 AM »

Hey TIGSourcers, I'm an iOS developer and also an indie game developer.
Nice to meet you all,
Cheers.
Sceptileus
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9697 on: August 20, 2016, 03:25:45 AM »

Hi I'm new, don't know what my plans are but we'll see. I play dota2.
RbdJellyfish
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9698 on: August 20, 2016, 12:07:40 PM »

Hey all, I do game development as a hobby (although that doesn't mean I don't take it seriously)! I'm most interested in puzzle/adventure games, and have been slowly working on a Mystvania for the past several months. I decided to make an account here so I can keep a dev log.

On the non-game dev end of things, I also enjoy speedrunning and making music. Smiley

kee
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #9699 on: August 20, 2016, 07:14:51 PM »

hi.  my name is kee.  the first game i was addicted to was kungfu master.  i love beat em up games.
Pages: 1 ... 483 484 [485] 486 487 ... 601
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic