Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411494 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58434 Members - Latest Member: graysonsolis

April 30, 2024, 12:37:53 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsThe mighty adventures
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The mighty adventures  (Read 618 times)
Nanariolasia
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: December 14, 2014, 04:23:06 PM »

Hello in this forum post I will be telling you about my game idea called: The mighty adventures.

In this game you play as an all good being accidentally created by this evil being called Shadesnare who wanted an accomplice like him self to help create a war that will last forever for his amusement. Shadesnare after creating you rest for a while as he expects you to take over until he is ready to begin his plan. Upon waking he sees an evil and horrific sight the world in complete peace with your character at the center being praised by all. Disgusted he takes all your powers away and the throws you form a high window inside of your castle. When you wake up you see the world in chaos with all you worked for destroyed and it is up to you to regain the peace and stop your creator.

This game is going to be a 2d platform adventure game with elements of RPG. There will be towns to visit where you can buy and sell stuff also there is going to be random drops and scrolls which you can use to complete puzzles and change the feel of the game.

I have some concept art for the game as well:
melos
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 10:11:52 PM »

good luck! have you made any of the programming yet?

play hydlide 2
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic