Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 03:44:02 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsPUSE — follow a kitten through Norway (NEW: butterflies and day jobs)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: PUSE — follow a kitten through Norway (NEW: butterflies and day jobs)  (Read 13172 times)
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2016, 02:53:27 PM »

I thought there was update Sad

oahda
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2016, 02:21:24 AM »

Just popping in to say that I have a day job again, so updates on this and Vatnsmyrkr are likely to be even slower and rarer for a while.

In the meantime, here's the last thing we did on PUSE the week before I started this new job...

https://twitter.com/avaskoog/status/725791474105864196

At work now, so can't access original animated GIF file here, but check the above tweet link for it.

Basically I redid the fundamental platforming bits, so running along the ground works much better now.

Marte and I also ended up discussing the goals for the game and its story, and came to a new conclusion. We'll try and make the game fairly short, hopefully finished way before Vatnsmyrkr, but a little emotional and fine-tuned experience. To have something out there eventually, but not too far into the future. Hopefully.

Thus the story outlined in OP is no longer really the one we are going for. Will update soon enough.

So shown in the GIF on Twitter is something I started working on a bit: a butterfly (currently represented by a placeholder circle) that will appear from time to time. Probably more fun if you figure out how to interact with it when you actually play the game in the end, so won't say much more than that for now.

oahda
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2017, 08:58:08 AM »

This is still on hold, but for anybody who was excited about this, seems someone else is doing something very similar! Scary how this always happens no matter what I work on. Shocked https://twitter.com/pixel_shade/status/931828712219332609

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic