Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 12:10:42 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsFunPlus Hosting Indie Competition $10,000 Awarded To Grand Prize Winner
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: FunPlus Hosting Indie Competition $10,000 Awarded To Grand Prize Winner  (Read 3159 times)
MCK
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2015, 03:05:49 PM »

Hi There,

I am currently working on the first edition of FunPlus' IndiePlus contest. I was directed to this community since you are all a great group of game developers. I would love to share the information with you all.

FunPlus has brought together a group of friends -- including Canabalt creator Adam Saltsman, Westwood Studios founder Lou Castle, Vlambeer’s Rami Ismail and That Game Company's Jenova Chen -- to award $10,000 to the maker of the best independent mobile game we can find. The finalists will attend our party at GDC on March 3 where we’ll announce the winner live.  So, we want to see what you’ve made. Send us your playable game via TestFlight or HockeyApp to [email protected] to apply.Please check out the website with more information- http://indieplus.funplus.com/.
OccamsRazor
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 08:18:52 AM »

This sounds extremely cool, I'm definitely interested, if only for the experience of it all.

I do have a question, however. Does the game need to be in completed, releasable form? Or is this similar to the IGF competition where functional prototypes/betas(Minecraft, Nidhogg, Fez) could be considered as well?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic