Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 08:27:24 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsWanderer - Lo-fi Sci-fi Adventure RPG
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
Print
Author Topic: Wanderer - Lo-fi Sci-fi Adventure RPG  (Read 67028 times)
motionTwin
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #200 on: January 26, 2017, 06:24:12 AM »

Blog posts take time and energy, I think a lot of people here know it. Sometimes you have to disappear a bit and focus on getting the game done :D

Bricabrac
Level 2

Fail again. Fail better.

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 26, 2017, 07:09:49 AM »

Following for the prettiness. Keep up with the good work!

Selling Sunlight - Wandering Merchant RPG
the wanderer d!0
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 17, 2017, 05:17:05 PM »

Hi guys I am a kickstarter backer for your upcoming game the wanderer (does this have a slight connection to the travels of dionysus?) I see there's two of you, so I was thinking that it might be a fantastic opportunity to optimize the game in order to run on a 7MHz processor and have the game running on the new sinclair game console and sinclair zx next in 256 colors. Do you guys think this would be possible and could I be of any help?

Marek
SchriefFighter
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 17, 2017, 07:11:37 PM »

I like the art style, and any game that is inspired by Paper Mario already has me as a fan! lol
Fenrir
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: May 17, 2017, 11:49:24 PM »

Hi guys I am a kickstarter backer for your upcoming game the wanderer (does this have a slight connection to the travels of dionysus?) I see there's two of you, so I was thinking that it might be a fantastic opportunity to optimize the game in order to run on a 7MHz processor and have the game running on the new sinclair game console and sinclair zx next in 256 colors. Do you guys think this would be possible and could I be of any help?

Marek

Hi Marek,

Thanks for the message, and well, I don't think it would be possible, the game intensively uses post-processing and other modern techniques that would be impossible to port to such hardware, and it would also require to modify most assets on top of that, it's clearly not something we can afford to do.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic